TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point, model TEW-753DAP -- a feature rich business class PoE access point, with proven concurrent dual band 300 Mbps Wireless N technology.
The off white, low profile, smoke detector shaped TEW-753DAP blends into most environments, offering the ability to turn off flashing LEDs to further reduce product visibility. A variety of installation scenarios are supported with Access Point, WDS Access Point, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes.
Save installation time and costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band and a less congested 5 gigahertz band. A Gigabit Ethernet connection to the network maintains high performance wireless connections.
Advanced features include: IPv6 support; a handy integrated AP scan feature; the ability to create up to 16 SSIDs; eight system logs for network troubleshooting; Spanning Tree and SNMP support; and traffic shaping by allocating bandwidth to specific SSIDs.
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-753DAP Availability: Now available from online and retail partners
TEW-753DAP MSRP: $234.99
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017