TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point, model TEW-753DAP -- a feature rich business class PoE access point, with proven concurrent dual band 300 Mbps Wireless N technology.
The off white, low profile, smoke detector shaped TEW-753DAP blends into most environments, offering the ability to turn off flashing LEDs to further reduce product visibility. A variety of installation scenarios are supported with Access Point, WDS Access Point, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes.
Save installation time and costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band and a less congested 5 gigahertz band. A Gigabit Ethernet connection to the network maintains high performance wireless connections.
Advanced features include: IPv6 support; a handy integrated AP scan feature; the ability to create up to 16 SSIDs; eight system logs for network troubleshooting; Spanning Tree and SNMP support; and traffic shaping by allocating bandwidth to specific SSIDs.
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-753DAP Availability: Now available from online and retail partners
TEW-753DAP MSRP: $234.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup