TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point, model TEW-753DAP -- a feature rich business class PoE access point, with proven concurrent dual band 300 Mbps Wireless N technology.
The off white, low profile, smoke detector shaped TEW-753DAP blends into most environments, offering the ability to turn off flashing LEDs to further reduce product visibility. A variety of installation scenarios are supported with Access Point, WDS Access Point, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes.
Save installation time and costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band and a less congested 5 gigahertz band. A Gigabit Ethernet connection to the network maintains high performance wireless connections.
Advanced features include: IPv6 support; a handy integrated AP scan feature; the ability to create up to 16 SSIDs; eight system logs for network troubleshooting; Spanning Tree and SNMP support; and traffic shaping by allocating bandwidth to specific SSIDs.
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-753DAP Availability: Now available from online and retail partners
TEW-753DAP MSRP: $234.99
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance