DTS Available for X-Fi Forte
Vista Driver Brings DTS to X-Fi Forte PCI Express Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the DTS Connect Driver for the new X-Fi Forte 7.1 sound card. The Driver is compatible with Windows Vista®.
The new driver must be a fresh install on a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows® Vista. In addition to providing DTS Connect, the new driver contains recent bug fixes to provide Multi-Channel Digital and Analog sounds, improved speed when changing modes, and enhance stability.
For details and downloads, please visit the driver download page.
About DTS Connect (Vista Only)
Turn your PC into action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound. DTS Connect includes two exciting technologies from DTS: DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC. DTS Interactive provides a single cable connection, either coaxial or optical, to your DTS-enabled suround sound system. DTS NEO:PC is an up-mix component of DTS Connect that allows multi-channel output from two-channel sources.
About X-Fi Forte
Officially released on January 19, 2009, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI Express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard. X-Fi Forte ships with Dolby Digital Live. DTS Connect will be available as a driver download for Windows Vista®.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now