DTS Available for X-Fi Forte
Vista Driver Brings DTS to X-Fi Forte PCI Express Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the DTS Connect Driver for the new X-Fi Forte 7.1 sound card. The Driver is compatible with Windows Vista®.
The new driver must be a fresh install on a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows® Vista. In addition to providing DTS Connect, the new driver contains recent bug fixes to provide Multi-Channel Digital and Analog sounds, improved speed when changing modes, and enhance stability.
For details and downloads, please visit the driver download page.
About DTS Connect (Vista Only)
Turn your PC into action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound. DTS Connect includes two exciting technologies from DTS: DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC. DTS Interactive provides a single cable connection, either coaxial or optical, to your DTS-enabled suround sound system. DTS NEO:PC is an up-mix component of DTS Connect that allows multi-channel output from two-channel sources.
About X-Fi Forte
Officially released on January 19, 2009, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI Express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard. X-Fi Forte ships with Dolby Digital Live. DTS Connect will be available as a driver download for Windows Vista®.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- ESL brags 8.78 million unique viewers on Twitch.TV over Katowice event
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- Teachers in the UK reporting parents to police for allowing 18+ games
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi