ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today announces enhancements to the Extended Warranty Program in Europe to better benefit end users. The Extended Warranty Program enhancements now include ZBOX mini-PCs and an increased registration deadline of 28-days instead of the former 14-days for all ZOTAC graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs in select regions.
"ZOTAC stands by the quality of its hardware. By including the ZBOX mini-PCs to the Extended Warranty Program, we are providing excellent warranty coverage for an additional 3-years for up to 5-years of total coverage," says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Increasing the registration deadline to 28-days enables our customers and end users to relax and have plenty of time to register their ZOTAC graphics card, mainboards or mini-PC for the Extended Warranty Program as well."
The ZOTAC Extended Warranty Program enhancements that include ZBOX mini-PCs is effective in Europe for a total of 5-years warranty with registration, and Africa, Middle East and India for 4-years with registration. APAC, Australia and NALA regions do not include the ZBOX mini-PCs in their respective extended warranty programs.
Increased registration deadline of 28-days is effective across all regions for graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs. Mini-PC accessories (power cords, power adapter, media center remote, media center remote receiver), memory, hard drive, SSD and CMOS battery are not covered by the ZOTAC Extended Warranty Program.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand