ASUS today announced Miracast Dongle - a small Miracast device that lets users stream content from their mobile devices onto a HDTV or monitor. Miracast Dongle supports dual-band wireless streaming for lag-free transmission of Full HD movies, videos, and photos. It is ideal for users looking to play games, share photos or watch movies and videos on a larger screen, as well as conducting presentations in conference rooms.
Easy plug-and-play setup with dual-band
The compact and portable Miracast Dongle weighs just 35g and measures 111 x 32 x 11 mm. Compatible with most ASUS tablets, it provides real-time content mirroring with no need for internet access and can be set up easily, requiring only a connection to a power source and the monitor or TV's HDMI port.
Once the connection with a mobile device is established, users can easily view any content from their smartphone or tablet on the external display, and can even zoom in and out of photos. Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies ensures no latency in signal transmission for instantaneous onscreen response.
Real-time mirroring of Full HD entertainment
Miracast Dongle provides users with an unmatched mobile entertainment and gaming experience on a large Full HD TV or monitor. The stable data transmission rate afforded by Miracast Dongle ensures the onscreen action keeps up with the movie or game that's currently playing on the mobile device.
ASUS Gallery lets users multitask even when the device is currently in use, so they can use their mobile device to check email, access social media, or even make calls while the Full HD video continues playing in the background.
2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Honoree
ASUS Miracast Dongle was recently nominated as a 2014 Honoree for the International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards in the Portable Media Players and Accessories category. Miracast Dongle was well-received by a panel of expert judges composed of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the trade media.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees