ASUS today announced Miracast Dongle - a small Miracast device that lets users stream content from their mobile devices onto a HDTV or monitor. Miracast Dongle supports dual-band wireless streaming for lag-free transmission of Full HD movies, videos, and photos. It is ideal for users looking to play games, share photos or watch movies and videos on a larger screen, as well as conducting presentations in conference rooms.
Easy plug-and-play setup with dual-band
The compact and portable Miracast Dongle weighs just 35g and measures 111 x 32 x 11 mm. Compatible with most ASUS tablets, it provides real-time content mirroring with no need for internet access and can be set up easily, requiring only a connection to a power source and the monitor or TV's HDMI port.
Once the connection with a mobile device is established, users can easily view any content from their smartphone or tablet on the external display, and can even zoom in and out of photos. Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies ensures no latency in signal transmission for instantaneous onscreen response.
Real-time mirroring of Full HD entertainment
Miracast Dongle provides users with an unmatched mobile entertainment and gaming experience on a large Full HD TV or monitor. The stable data transmission rate afforded by Miracast Dongle ensures the onscreen action keeps up with the movie or game that's currently playing on the mobile device.
ASUS Gallery lets users multitask even when the device is currently in use, so they can use their mobile device to check email, access social media, or even make calls while the Full HD video continues playing in the background.
2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Honoree
ASUS Miracast Dongle was recently nominated as a 2014 Honoree for the International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards in the Portable Media Players and Accessories category. Miracast Dongle was well-received by a panel of expert judges composed of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the trade media.
Latest News Posts
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive