ASUS today announced Miracast Dongle - a small Miracast device that lets users stream content from their mobile devices onto a HDTV or monitor. Miracast Dongle supports dual-band wireless streaming for lag-free transmission of Full HD movies, videos, and photos. It is ideal for users looking to play games, share photos or watch movies and videos on a larger screen, as well as conducting presentations in conference rooms.
Easy plug-and-play setup with dual-band
The compact and portable Miracast Dongle weighs just 35g and measures 111 x 32 x 11 mm. Compatible with most ASUS tablets, it provides real-time content mirroring with no need for internet access and can be set up easily, requiring only a connection to a power source and the monitor or TV's HDMI port.
Once the connection with a mobile device is established, users can easily view any content from their smartphone or tablet on the external display, and can even zoom in and out of photos. Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies ensures no latency in signal transmission for instantaneous onscreen response.
Real-time mirroring of Full HD entertainment
Miracast Dongle provides users with an unmatched mobile entertainment and gaming experience on a large Full HD TV or monitor. The stable data transmission rate afforded by Miracast Dongle ensures the onscreen action keeps up with the movie or game that's currently playing on the mobile device.
ASUS Gallery lets users multitask even when the device is currently in use, so they can use their mobile device to check email, access social media, or even make calls while the Full HD video continues playing in the background.
2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Honoree
ASUS Miracast Dongle was recently nominated as a 2014 Honoree for the International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards in the Portable Media Players and Accessories category. Miracast Dongle was well-received by a panel of expert judges composed of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the trade media.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi