ASUS today announced Miracast Dongle - a small Miracast device that lets users stream content from their mobile devices onto a HDTV or monitor. Miracast Dongle supports dual-band wireless streaming for lag-free transmission of Full HD movies, videos, and photos. It is ideal for users looking to play games, share photos or watch movies and videos on a larger screen, as well as conducting presentations in conference rooms.
Easy plug-and-play setup with dual-band
The compact and portable Miracast Dongle weighs just 35g and measures 111 x 32 x 11 mm. Compatible with most ASUS tablets, it provides real-time content mirroring with no need for internet access and can be set up easily, requiring only a connection to a power source and the monitor or TV's HDMI port.
Once the connection with a mobile device is established, users can easily view any content from their smartphone or tablet on the external display, and can even zoom in and out of photos. Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies ensures no latency in signal transmission for instantaneous onscreen response.
Real-time mirroring of Full HD entertainment
Miracast Dongle provides users with an unmatched mobile entertainment and gaming experience on a large Full HD TV or monitor. The stable data transmission rate afforded by Miracast Dongle ensures the onscreen action keeps up with the movie or game that's currently playing on the mobile device.
ASUS Gallery lets users multitask even when the device is currently in use, so they can use their mobile device to check email, access social media, or even make calls while the Full HD video continues playing in the background.
2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Honoree
ASUS Miracast Dongle was recently nominated as a 2014 Honoree for the International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards in the Portable Media Players and Accessories category. Miracast Dongle was well-received by a panel of expert judges composed of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the trade media.
Latest News Posts
- Consumers aren't sure if they should trust mobile payments just yet
- Intel's upcoming Core i7-6700K will replace the flagship i7-4790K
- Garena aquires Heroes of Newerth from S2 Games as Frostburn Studios
- Killzone: Shadow Fall lawsuit over 1080p marketing dismissed in court
- The new Moto X should feature QHD display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
- Samsung Announces PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications