EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-FB GA G1.Sniper 5 - Acetal+Nickel - 127.95€
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs