CoolIT Systems Provides Advanced Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Remix Workstation PC
Calgary, Alberta - February 4th, 2009 - CoolIT Systems announces that MAINGEAR, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC Enthusiasts, will utilize CoolIT's highly acclaimed Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to cool the Intel Core i7 processor in its new Remix Workstation PC.
"We designed Remix to achieve the high performance computing demands of today's creative professional," remarks Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Whether operating a workstation PC in the music studio, video editing room, or at the office, the need for extreme performance at low noise levels remains greater than ever. Effective cooling is a crucial factor in that equation which is why we turned to CoolIT who's established themselves as industry leader in the category."
"Creative Professionals, like any PC Enthusiast, rely heavily on the performance and reliability of their workstation's processor to effectively execute the computing task at hand" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "Domino A.L.C. ensures that the Remix's Core i7 runs cool and reaches optimal performance."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs