CoolIT Systems Provides Advanced Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Remix Workstation PC
Calgary, Alberta - February 4th, 2009 - CoolIT Systems announces that MAINGEAR, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC Enthusiasts, will utilize CoolIT's highly acclaimed Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to cool the Intel Core i7 processor in its new Remix Workstation PC.
"We designed Remix to achieve the high performance computing demands of today's creative professional," remarks Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Whether operating a workstation PC in the music studio, video editing room, or at the office, the need for extreme performance at low noise levels remains greater than ever. Effective cooling is a crucial factor in that equation which is why we turned to CoolIT who's established themselves as industry leader in the category."
"Creative Professionals, like any PC Enthusiast, rely heavily on the performance and reliability of their workstation's processor to effectively execute the computing task at hand" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "Domino A.L.C. ensures that the Remix's Core i7 runs cool and reaches optimal performance."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance