CoolIT Systems Provides Advanced Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Remix Workstation PC
Calgary, Alberta - February 4th, 2009 - CoolIT Systems announces that MAINGEAR, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC Enthusiasts, will utilize CoolIT's highly acclaimed Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to cool the Intel Core i7 processor in its new Remix Workstation PC.
"We designed Remix to achieve the high performance computing demands of today's creative professional," remarks Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Whether operating a workstation PC in the music studio, video editing room, or at the office, the need for extreme performance at low noise levels remains greater than ever. Effective cooling is a crucial factor in that equation which is why we turned to CoolIT who's established themselves as industry leader in the category."
"Creative Professionals, like any PC Enthusiast, rely heavily on the performance and reliability of their workstation's processor to effectively execute the computing task at hand" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "Domino A.L.C. ensures that the Remix's Core i7 runs cool and reaches optimal performance."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4