ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display solutions, delivers the ultimate in wireless sharing, flexibility and connectivity with its new Miracast and Intel WiDi optimized ViewSync WPG-370 gateway solution.
Ideal for enterprise, SMB, and education environments as well as AV installers, the WPG-370 provides advanced universal wireless connectivity for any new or existing projector, monitor, TV, or large-format display1. With analyst firms such as Gartner forecasting worldwide tablet shipments to grow 53.4 percent this year, and with shipments reaching 184 million units, the need for flexible presentation tools is growing. Whether projecting from Windows, Mac, iOS or Android platforms, this solution makes it easy for any business or organization with mounted displays2 to wirelessly push content onto the screen, without frustrating cords and wires.
"Now that tablets deliver enough processing power to support most business applications, users are often choosing to present from their tablets," said Jeffrey Hsieh, Senior Manager of Product Marketing for ViewSonic. "Additionally, as individuals experience wireless streaming capabilities with devices like Google's Chromecast and Apple TV in their everyday personal lives, we anticipate that they will look for a natural extension of this benefit in their professional work environment as well. That's why we developed the WPG-370."
Multiple connectivity options such as HDMI and optical audio make connecting to any display effortless, while convenient features like PC-less media streaming work directly from a USB thumb drive. This presentation gateway also enables users to wirelessly stream full HD 1080p video to any projector or display, when using an Intel WiDi laptop3, Ultrabook, smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, the WPG-370 is Wi-Fi Miracast-ready and supports direct content streaming to the gateway from Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with the iMediaShare mobile app4. With this third-party app, users can stream multimedia files such as videos and images for wireless sharing. Paired with 802.11a/b/g/n and the latest WPA2/WPA wireless encryption, the WPG-370 is ideal for practically any commercial environment.
The WPG-370 is now available in the Americas for an ESP of $169.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi