ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual display solutions, delivers the ultimate in wireless sharing, flexibility and connectivity with its new Miracast and Intel WiDi optimized ViewSync WPG-370 gateway solution.
Ideal for enterprise, SMB, and education environments as well as AV installers, the WPG-370 provides advanced universal wireless connectivity for any new or existing projector, monitor, TV, or large-format display1. With analyst firms such as Gartner forecasting worldwide tablet shipments to grow 53.4 percent this year, and with shipments reaching 184 million units, the need for flexible presentation tools is growing. Whether projecting from Windows, Mac, iOS or Android platforms, this solution makes it easy for any business or organization with mounted displays2 to wirelessly push content onto the screen, without frustrating cords and wires.
"Now that tablets deliver enough processing power to support most business applications, users are often choosing to present from their tablets," said Jeffrey Hsieh, Senior Manager of Product Marketing for ViewSonic. "Additionally, as individuals experience wireless streaming capabilities with devices like Google's Chromecast and Apple TV in their everyday personal lives, we anticipate that they will look for a natural extension of this benefit in their professional work environment as well. That's why we developed the WPG-370."
Multiple connectivity options such as HDMI and optical audio make connecting to any display effortless, while convenient features like PC-less media streaming work directly from a USB thumb drive. This presentation gateway also enables users to wirelessly stream full HD 1080p video to any projector or display, when using an Intel WiDi laptop3, Ultrabook, smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, the WPG-370 is Wi-Fi Miracast-ready and supports direct content streaming to the gateway from Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with the iMediaShare mobile app4. With this third-party app, users can stream multimedia files such as videos and images for wireless sharing. Paired with 802.11a/b/g/n and the latest WPA2/WPA wireless encryption, the WPG-370 is ideal for practically any commercial environment.
The WPG-370 is now available in the Americas for an ESP of $169.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- Lenovo aims to lead the Windows 10 charge, intergrating from July 29
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets