Taipei, Taiwan - 31 October 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage, is extremely excited to sponsor the HWBOT Fifth Annual Country Cup. HWBOT Country Cup is one of the most popular and longest running annual online OC competition at HWBOT, with hundreds of extreme overclockers from around the world, to compete country versus country through 8 comprehensive stages of cutthroat overclocking!
Rare Legendary Overclocking Memory Kits - Exclusive from G.SKILL
As a contribution to the international extreme overclocking community, G.SKILL shall offer exclusive limited edition extreme memory kits to the top three overclocking teams who proudly represent their country:
PI series DDR3 2000MHz CL 6-9-6-24 2GBx2 kit - Considered as the holy grail of low latency memory kits, this is one of the most frequently used overclocking memory kit by pro-overclockers, now impossible to find. Priceless.
TridentX DDR3 2800MHz CL 11-13-13-35 4GBx2 kit - Designed for overclocking performance, this kit is a popular choice for benchmarking scores, making it one of the most versatile and powerful memory kit on the market.
Extreme Prizes - Designed for Extreme Overclockers & Powered by Performance Brands
"GIGABYTE is thrilled to partner with G.SKILL for the 5th annual HWBOT Country Cup 2013," commented Colin Brix, Marketing Director of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. "Overclockers better bring their A game, which includes using only the best hardware from G.SKILL, GIGABYTE, Intel and Cooler Master if they hope to lead their country to OC victory."
For a chance at these one-of-a-kind prizes, sign up now! For more information and competition rules, please visit HWBOT: http://hwbot.org/competition/country_cup_2013/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives