Taipei, Taiwan - 31 October 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage, is extremely excited to sponsor the HWBOT Fifth Annual Country Cup. HWBOT Country Cup is one of the most popular and longest running annual online OC competition at HWBOT, with hundreds of extreme overclockers from around the world, to compete country versus country through 8 comprehensive stages of cutthroat overclocking!
Rare Legendary Overclocking Memory Kits - Exclusive from G.SKILL
As a contribution to the international extreme overclocking community, G.SKILL shall offer exclusive limited edition extreme memory kits to the top three overclocking teams who proudly represent their country:
PI series DDR3 2000MHz CL 6-9-6-24 2GBx2 kit - Considered as the holy grail of low latency memory kits, this is one of the most frequently used overclocking memory kit by pro-overclockers, now impossible to find. Priceless.
TridentX DDR3 2800MHz CL 11-13-13-35 4GBx2 kit - Designed for overclocking performance, this kit is a popular choice for benchmarking scores, making it one of the most versatile and powerful memory kit on the market.
Extreme Prizes - Designed for Extreme Overclockers & Powered by Performance Brands
"GIGABYTE is thrilled to partner with G.SKILL for the 5th annual HWBOT Country Cup 2013," commented Colin Brix, Marketing Director of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. "Overclockers better bring their A game, which includes using only the best hardware from G.SKILL, GIGABYTE, Intel and Cooler Master if they hope to lead their country to OC victory."
For a chance at these one-of-a-kind prizes, sign up now! For more information and competition rules, please visit HWBOT: http://hwbot.org/competition/country_cup_2013/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- Interview and Product Tour With Lian Li's Jameson Chen
- MSI says AMD Radeon RX Vega 'needs a lot of power'
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced