Taipei, Taiwan - 31 October 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage, is extremely excited to sponsor the HWBOT Fifth Annual Country Cup. HWBOT Country Cup is one of the most popular and longest running annual online OC competition at HWBOT, with hundreds of extreme overclockers from around the world, to compete country versus country through 8 comprehensive stages of cutthroat overclocking!
Rare Legendary Overclocking Memory Kits - Exclusive from G.SKILL
As a contribution to the international extreme overclocking community, G.SKILL shall offer exclusive limited edition extreme memory kits to the top three overclocking teams who proudly represent their country:
PI series DDR3 2000MHz CL 6-9-6-24 2GBx2 kit - Considered as the holy grail of low latency memory kits, this is one of the most frequently used overclocking memory kit by pro-overclockers, now impossible to find. Priceless.
TridentX DDR3 2800MHz CL 11-13-13-35 4GBx2 kit - Designed for overclocking performance, this kit is a popular choice for benchmarking scores, making it one of the most versatile and powerful memory kit on the market.
Extreme Prizes - Designed for Extreme Overclockers & Powered by Performance Brands
"GIGABYTE is thrilled to partner with G.SKILL for the 5th annual HWBOT Country Cup 2013," commented Colin Brix, Marketing Director of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. "Overclockers better bring their A game, which includes using only the best hardware from G.SKILL, GIGABYTE, Intel and Cooler Master if they hope to lead their country to OC victory."
For a chance at these one-of-a-kind prizes, sign up now! For more information and competition rules, please visit HWBOT: http://hwbot.org/competition/country_cup_2013/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now