ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, announced today that its NAS devices are now compatible with over 100 different PowerWalker UPS devices from BlueWalker. This integration provides SOHO and small business users, who have a need for uninterruptible power supplies, with greater flexibility and a larger variety of solutions when looking to deploy a NAS with a UPS.
"Due to both European big distribution channel strong request, PowerWalker UPS and ASUSTOR NAS cooperate together to offer end user a reliable solution for their high value device & critical data" said Jörg Bous, Business Development Manager at BlueWalker GmbH. "After 6 months closely testing, we are happy to announce all the customers could have these solution available from now."
"In order to protect their critical electronic equipment against the damage that can potentially be caused by power outages and power surges, modern enterprises can choose to deploy uninterruptible power supply mechanisms," said Quote Lin, Director of Research and Development at ASUSTOR. "After passing our strict verification and testing process, we are happy to announce that PowerWalker UPS devices are now compatible with all ASUSTOR products. This provides our users with a wealth of options when choosing a UPS device to provide protection for their NAS."
The ASUSTOR range of NAS products consists of the 2, 3 and 6 series desktop models along with the AS-604RD and AS-609RD rackmount models which feature redundant power supplies. All of ASUSTOR's NAS devices feature Intel Atom dual-core processors which offer supercharged performance with low power consumption. With regards to software, each and every ASUSTOR NAS comes with the intuitive ADM 2.0 operating system which features ASUSTOR's exclusive App Central NAS App repository. App Central contains over 100 unique Apps that users can download and install for free. Users can choose to install only the Apps that fit their interests and needs, creating a customized device for themselves while maximizing resources and productivity. Additionally, ASUSTOR NAS devices offer significant hardware expandability by supporting a wide range of USB and eSATA devices such as external hard drives, UPS devices, printers and more, meeting the varied demands of small and medium business environments.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience