Hiper OSIRIS - now available in Gun Metal
Milton Keynes/München. After winning more than 25 international top-awards HIPER presents the successful midi-tower OSIRIS (HTC-1x514-A2) in a new look: Gun Metal with a brushed finish! All popular features like the construction of 100% 6063-T5 military spec alloy and the outstanding built quality remain the same. The colors to choose from are now Black, Silver and Gun Metal.
Recommended retail prices:
OSIRIS Gun Metal (HTC-1G514-A2): US$ 179 / £90 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Black (HTC-1K514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Silver (HTC-1S514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
For additional product details pls see http://www.hipergroup.com
Hi-Res pictures are available for download at: http://www.hipergroup.com/gallery
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes