Hiper OSIRIS - now available in Gun Metal
Milton Keynes/München. After winning more than 25 international top-awards HIPER presents the successful midi-tower OSIRIS (HTC-1x514-A2) in a new look: Gun Metal with a brushed finish! All popular features like the construction of 100% 6063-T5 military spec alloy and the outstanding built quality remain the same. The colors to choose from are now Black, Silver and Gun Metal.
Recommended retail prices:
OSIRIS Gun Metal (HTC-1G514-A2): US$ 179 / £90 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Black (HTC-1K514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Silver (HTC-1S514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
For additional product details pls see http://www.hipergroup.com
Hi-Res pictures are available for download at: http://www.hipergroup.com/gallery
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio