Hiper OSIRIS - now available in Gun Metal
Milton Keynes/München. After winning more than 25 international top-awards HIPER presents the successful midi-tower OSIRIS (HTC-1x514-A2) in a new look: Gun Metal with a brushed finish! All popular features like the construction of 100% 6063-T5 military spec alloy and the outstanding built quality remain the same. The colors to choose from are now Black, Silver and Gun Metal.
Recommended retail prices:
OSIRIS Gun Metal (HTC-1G514-A2): US$ 179 / £90 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Black (HTC-1K514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Silver (HTC-1S514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
For additional product details pls see http://www.hipergroup.com
Hi-Res pictures are available for download at: http://www.hipergroup.com/gallery
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software