Hiper OSIRIS - now available in Gun Metal
Milton Keynes/München. After winning more than 25 international top-awards HIPER presents the successful midi-tower OSIRIS (HTC-1x514-A2) in a new look: Gun Metal with a brushed finish! All popular features like the construction of 100% 6063-T5 military spec alloy and the outstanding built quality remain the same. The colors to choose from are now Black, Silver and Gun Metal.
Recommended retail prices:
OSIRIS Gun Metal (HTC-1G514-A2): US$ 179 / £90 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Black (HTC-1K514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
OSIRIS Silver (HTC-1S514-A2): US$ 169 / £85 / 120 (excl. VAT.).
For additional product details pls see http://www.hipergroup.com
Hi-Res pictures are available for download at: http://www.hipergroup.com/gallery
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform