OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today introduced an SSD management application that centrally monitors and manages OCZ enterprise drives connected to network servers, storage arrays or appliances. Developed as a network-accessible management system, OCZ's new StoragePro XL 1.1 provides IT managers with a cross-platform view of their enterprise flash resources for centralized management, monitoring, maintenance and reporting.
StoragePro XL securely connects to multiple host systems across the network and allows IT managers to centrally monitor and administer their enterprise flash resources from a web-based management interface. Supporting enterprise hosts running Linux and Windows operating systems, and featuring an easy-to-use web-based centralized GUI (graphical user interface), IT managers are afforded specific drive details on performance, reliability and operation. Along with the monitoring functionality, a user configurable alerting systems is provided that enables identification of any potential system and/or storage issues in advance enabling corrective actions to be initiated at an early stage.
The user-friendly StoragePro XL GUI provides the following key capabilities:
- A structured group-based view of host and SSD activity throughout the data center
- Critical alert displays and warnings from hosts and connected SSDs
- Simpler and easier SSD installation, management and maintenance
- Fast and easy routine SSD maintenance runs, host system checks and administrative tasks from firmware updates to printing detailed reports
"SSDs have become a critical component of the modern data center and IT managers expect enterprise-tools that optimally manage and maintain them. Our advanced StoragePro XL management system is designed to centrally manage our complete portfolio of enterprise drives covering SATA, SAS and PCIe and does so in a very easy and non-obtrusive manner," said Dr. Allon Cohen, Vice President of Software and Solutions for OCZ Technology. "This level of remote host and SSD management provides the system information and SSD health that IT professionals need to centrally perform mission-critical actions and maximize data center ROI from their enterprise flash resources."
StoragePro XL supports OCZ's complete portfolio of enterprise SSDs including the Z-Drive PCIe Series, the Deneva 2 SATA Series, the Talos 2 SAS Series, the ZD-XL SQL Accelerator and the soon-to-be-released Intrepid 3000 SATA Series. Its management console supports popular browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).
To download StoragePro XL 1.1, OCZ enterprise SSD customers are invited to complete the online registration form available within the StoragePro XL Product Page
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS