MSI, one of the world leaders in main boards, debuts its first Intel 8-chip set based mATX GAMING motherboards- Z87M GAMING. Inherited with the outstanding DNA of MSI's GAMING product family, the new mATX GAMING features a Killer network, Audio Boost sound enhancement technology, and a whole new software and hardware design for enhanced product performance.
The sound effect circuit is specifically isolated from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. MSI's Z87M GAMING enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
Sound circuit board separation design and USB Audio Power technology
In addition to the GAMING series' Killer network gaming chip and Audio Boost sound enhancement technology for better network transmission performance and professional studio grade sound effects, the Z87M GAMING isolates the sound circuit board from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. The whole new design is aimed at clearer and better sound effects with reduced noise along with stable voltage for improved stability for the users' extra devices and enriched sound presentation for the users' live experiences in a stereo audio environment.
The Full GAMING Product Line
MSI GAMING motherboards not only be satisfied with professional gamers but also have full product line and specifications. Now, whole new Z87M GAMING motherboards be a part of MSI enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
The Most Stable Military Class Components
These key components have all passed the seven tests of MIL-STND-810G military class which are performed by independent laboratories to ensure stable operation under the harshest environments. In addition, MSI 8 series motherboards are also equipped with many exclusive new technologies, including the all new two-stage one-second overclocking OC Genie 4, the world's first graphical monitoring interface Click BIOS 4, and the Control Center software that combines monitoring, tuning and remote controlling, etc. The humane software and hardware designs allow consumers to gain more convenient experiences.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20