MSI, one of the world leaders in main boards, debuts its first Intel 8-chip set based mATX GAMING motherboards- Z87M GAMING. Inherited with the outstanding DNA of MSI's GAMING product family, the new mATX GAMING features a Killer network, Audio Boost sound enhancement technology, and a whole new software and hardware design for enhanced product performance.
The sound effect circuit is specifically isolated from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. MSI's Z87M GAMING enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
Sound circuit board separation design and USB Audio Power technology
In addition to the GAMING series' Killer network gaming chip and Audio Boost sound enhancement technology for better network transmission performance and professional studio grade sound effects, the Z87M GAMING isolates the sound circuit board from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. The whole new design is aimed at clearer and better sound effects with reduced noise along with stable voltage for improved stability for the users' extra devices and enriched sound presentation for the users' live experiences in a stereo audio environment.
The Full GAMING Product Line
MSI GAMING motherboards not only be satisfied with professional gamers but also have full product line and specifications. Now, whole new Z87M GAMING motherboards be a part of MSI enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
The Most Stable Military Class Components
These key components have all passed the seven tests of MIL-STND-810G military class which are performed by independent laboratories to ensure stable operation under the harshest environments. In addition, MSI 8 series motherboards are also equipped with many exclusive new technologies, including the all new two-stage one-second overclocking OC Genie 4, the world's first graphical monitoring interface Click BIOS 4, and the Control Center software that combines monitoring, tuning and remote controlling, etc. The humane software and hardware designs allow consumers to gain more convenient experiences.
Latest News Posts
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis