MSI, one of the world leaders in main boards, debuts its first Intel 8-chip set based mATX GAMING motherboards- Z87M GAMING. Inherited with the outstanding DNA of MSI's GAMING product family, the new mATX GAMING features a Killer network, Audio Boost sound enhancement technology, and a whole new software and hardware design for enhanced product performance.
The sound effect circuit is specifically isolated from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. MSI's Z87M GAMING enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
Sound circuit board separation design and USB Audio Power technology
In addition to the GAMING series' Killer network gaming chip and Audio Boost sound enhancement technology for better network transmission performance and professional studio grade sound effects, the Z87M GAMING isolates the sound circuit board from other motherboards components for purer sounds with reduced noises. The USB audio power design which powers the USB port independently offers more stable power and audio signals. The whole new design is aimed at clearer and better sound effects with reduced noise along with stable voltage for improved stability for the users' extra devices and enriched sound presentation for the users' live experiences in a stereo audio environment.
The Full GAMING Product Line
MSI GAMING motherboards not only be satisfied with professional gamers but also have full product line and specifications. Now, whole new Z87M GAMING motherboards be a part of MSI enriches compact game hosts with more diversified and flexible application potentials and options.
The Most Stable Military Class Components
These key components have all passed the seven tests of MIL-STND-810G military class which are performed by independent laboratories to ensure stable operation under the harshest environments. In addition, MSI 8 series motherboards are also equipped with many exclusive new technologies, including the all new two-stage one-second overclocking OC Genie 4, the world's first graphical monitoring interface Click BIOS 4, and the Control Center software that combines monitoring, tuning and remote controlling, etc. The humane software and hardware designs allow consumers to gain more convenient experiences.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller