ORIGIN PC announces the all new, NVIDIA SLI-Ready, EON17-SLX to their line of award-winning EON laptops for gamers, professionals, artists and enthusiasts. The new EON17-SLX takes mobile gaming to the next level with support for up to DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards in SLI to deliver buttery smooth frame rates when playing today's most demanding PC games at home or on the go.
With advanced performance and future proof features such as support for Intel's 4th generation mobile "Haswell" processors, Intel Thunderbolt technology, up to 5 storage drives including dual mSATA RAID support, and ORIGIN PC's professional GPU overclocking, the new EON17-SLX is the perfect desktop replacement of choice for any gamer, enthusiast or professional.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-SLX features:
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel's latest Haswell mobile processors, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready: Take advantage of the incredible power of NVIDIA SLI with support for up to DUAL GeForce GTX 780M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX graphics cards by overclocking DUAL GPUs in SLI with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- Up to 5 storage options: Never worry about storage space again with up to dual mSATA and dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives.
- Intel Thunderbolt Ready: Connect multiple Thunderbolt devices and transfer data at 10 Gbps speed with Intel's Thunderbolt Technology, making it easy to access what you want, when you want.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON17-SLX is Fully Customizable starting at under $1999.
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"ORIGIN PC is excited to bring a dose of SLI into our award-winning EON laptops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Combine the power of Intel's 4th generation Haswell mobile processors, DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards, and our professional GPU overclocking, and you easily have one of the most powerful desktop replacements ever made!"
Quote from NVIDIA:
"A custom built gaming laptop that features two of our most powerful notebook GPUs? Yes please!" said Brian Choi, product manager for notebook GPUs at NVDIA. "Combine that with Origin PC's Lifetime 24/7 US based support and their exceptional build quality and it's a slam dunk."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio