ORIGIN PC announces the all new, NVIDIA SLI-Ready, EON17-SLX to their line of award-winning EON laptops for gamers, professionals, artists and enthusiasts. The new EON17-SLX takes mobile gaming to the next level with support for up to DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards in SLI to deliver buttery smooth frame rates when playing today's most demanding PC games at home or on the go.
With advanced performance and future proof features such as support for Intel's 4th generation mobile "Haswell" processors, Intel Thunderbolt technology, up to 5 storage drives including dual mSATA RAID support, and ORIGIN PC's professional GPU overclocking, the new EON17-SLX is the perfect desktop replacement of choice for any gamer, enthusiast or professional.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-SLX features:
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel's latest Haswell mobile processors, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready: Take advantage of the incredible power of NVIDIA SLI with support for up to DUAL GeForce GTX 780M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX graphics cards by overclocking DUAL GPUs in SLI with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- Up to 5 storage options: Never worry about storage space again with up to dual mSATA and dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives.
- Intel Thunderbolt Ready: Connect multiple Thunderbolt devices and transfer data at 10 Gbps speed with Intel's Thunderbolt Technology, making it easy to access what you want, when you want.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON17-SLX is Fully Customizable starting at under $1999.
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"ORIGIN PC is excited to bring a dose of SLI into our award-winning EON laptops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Combine the power of Intel's 4th generation Haswell mobile processors, DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards, and our professional GPU overclocking, and you easily have one of the most powerful desktop replacements ever made!"
Quote from NVIDIA:
"A custom built gaming laptop that features two of our most powerful notebook GPUs? Yes please!" said Brian Choi, product manager for notebook GPUs at NVDIA. "Combine that with Origin PC's Lifetime 24/7 US based support and their exceptional build quality and it's a slam dunk."
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition