ORIGIN PC announces the all new, NVIDIA SLI-Ready, EON17-SLX to their line of award-winning EON laptops for gamers, professionals, artists and enthusiasts. The new EON17-SLX takes mobile gaming to the next level with support for up to DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards in SLI to deliver buttery smooth frame rates when playing today's most demanding PC games at home or on the go.
With advanced performance and future proof features such as support for Intel's 4th generation mobile "Haswell" processors, Intel Thunderbolt technology, up to 5 storage drives including dual mSATA RAID support, and ORIGIN PC's professional GPU overclocking, the new EON17-SLX is the perfect desktop replacement of choice for any gamer, enthusiast or professional.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-SLX features:
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel's latest Haswell mobile processors, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready: Take advantage of the incredible power of NVIDIA SLI with support for up to DUAL GeForce GTX 780M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX graphics cards by overclocking DUAL GPUs in SLI with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- Up to 5 storage options: Never worry about storage space again with up to dual mSATA and dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives.
- Intel Thunderbolt Ready: Connect multiple Thunderbolt devices and transfer data at 10 Gbps speed with Intel's Thunderbolt Technology, making it easy to access what you want, when you want.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON17-SLX is Fully Customizable starting at under $1999.
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"ORIGIN PC is excited to bring a dose of SLI into our award-winning EON laptops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Combine the power of Intel's 4th generation Haswell mobile processors, DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards, and our professional GPU overclocking, and you easily have one of the most powerful desktop replacements ever made!"
Quote from NVIDIA:
"A custom built gaming laptop that features two of our most powerful notebook GPUs? Yes please!" said Brian Choi, product manager for notebook GPUs at NVDIA. "Combine that with Origin PC's Lifetime 24/7 US based support and their exceptional build quality and it's a slam dunk."
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling