ORIGIN PC announces the all new, NVIDIA SLI-Ready, EON17-SLX to their line of award-winning EON laptops for gamers, professionals, artists and enthusiasts. The new EON17-SLX takes mobile gaming to the next level with support for up to DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards in SLI to deliver buttery smooth frame rates when playing today's most demanding PC games at home or on the go.
With advanced performance and future proof features such as support for Intel's 4th generation mobile "Haswell" processors, Intel Thunderbolt technology, up to 5 storage drives including dual mSATA RAID support, and ORIGIN PC's professional GPU overclocking, the new EON17-SLX is the perfect desktop replacement of choice for any gamer, enthusiast or professional.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-SLX features:
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel's latest Haswell mobile processors, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready: Take advantage of the incredible power of NVIDIA SLI with support for up to DUAL GeForce GTX 780M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX graphics cards by overclocking DUAL GPUs in SLI with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- Up to 5 storage options: Never worry about storage space again with up to dual mSATA and dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives.
- Intel Thunderbolt Ready: Connect multiple Thunderbolt devices and transfer data at 10 Gbps speed with Intel's Thunderbolt Technology, making it easy to access what you want, when you want.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON17-SLX is Fully Customizable starting at under $1999.
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"ORIGIN PC is excited to bring a dose of SLI into our award-winning EON laptops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Combine the power of Intel's 4th generation Haswell mobile processors, DUAL NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics cards, and our professional GPU overclocking, and you easily have one of the most powerful desktop replacements ever made!"
Quote from NVIDIA:
"A custom built gaming laptop that features two of our most powerful notebook GPUs? Yes please!" said Brian Choi, product manager for notebook GPUs at NVDIA. "Combine that with Origin PC's Lifetime 24/7 US based support and their exceptional build quality and it's a slam dunk."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook