ZOTAC Launches High-performance Value Platform
New ZOTAC GeForce 8100 delivers DirectX 10 GPU and HyperTransport 3.0 support to low-cost platform
HONG KONG - Jul. 9, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading NVIDIA partner, today announces a new high-performance value platform for AMD Socket AM2+ processors - the ZOTAC GeForce 8100. The ZOTAC GeForce 8100 unleashes the full potential of AMD Phenom processors with HyperTransport 3.0 compatibility, allowing AMD Phenom processors to operate with maximal performance.
A programmable Shader Model 4.0 compatible graphics processor empowers the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 with DirectX 10 support for compatibility with the latest 3D games and applications. NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 architecture and Intellisample AA technologies enable the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform to render brilliant, life-like 3D visuals in DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 enabled titles.
"Many users want a value platform that makes no compromises. Our ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform is a no compromise platform for value-conscious users that crave performance from their system," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With its HyperTransport 3.0 compatibility and DirectX 10 enabled graphics, our ZOTAC GeForce 8100 is the ultimate value platform and AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors."
Users can choose to output the brilliant visuals over VGA or DVI outputs, providing compatibility with existing analog and new digital display devices. If more graphics power is desired, the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform supports NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology with GeForce Boost technology.
NVIDIA GeForce Boost technology allows users to install select graphics cards into the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform to supercharge 3D performance. Additionally, the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 supports NVIDIA HybridPower technology, allowing users to cut power consumption when pairing the platform with select ZOTAC GeForce 9-series graphics cards.
"NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology is a tremendous benefit to users. It provides users and system builders with greater flexibility than previously generations," Mr. Berger added. "With Hybrid SLI technology, users can start out with a basic system with the GeForce 8100 graphics processor and later drop in a new graphics card while still being able to utilize the integrated graphics processor."
High-speed DDR2-1066 memory support provides the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform with blazing-fast low-latency memory access for speedy system performance. The ZOTAC GeForce 8100 accommodates up to 4GB of memory with its two 240-pin DDR2 compatible memory slots.
One ATA133 and four SATA 3.0 Gbps ports provide the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 with compatibility with all storage devices - current and previous - for optimal device support. Six-channel high-definition audio and 10/100 Ethernet provide the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform with audio clarity and high-speed access to networks and the Internet.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 8100 platform.
New ZOTAC GeForce 8100
High-performance value platform
NVIDIA GeForce 8100 graphics processor
AMD dual, tri and quad-core Phenom, Athlon and Sempron compatible
MicroATX form factor
PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
NVIDIA Hybrid SLI ready
NVIDIA GeForce Boost ready
NVIDIA HybridPower ready
Six-channel high-definition audio
DVI and VGA output
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017