Corsair, a worldwide designer of high-performance components for the PC hardware market, today announced the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120 mm liquid CPU cooler. The easy-to-install H75 provides PC users with quieter and more effective cooling than stock CPU coolers, all in a 120 mm footprint that is widely compatible with most PC cases on the market. The Hydro Series H75 will be available in November at a suggested retail price of $84.99 (USD).
The Hydro Series H75 is comprised of a low-profile CPU cooling block connected to a 120 mm radiator and fan assembly via kink-resistant rubber tubing. The H75's new cooling block is designed with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a high-quality, ceramic bearing pump that provides reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from the CPU. The slim 25 mm thick radiator is surrounded by dual SP120L PWM 120 mm fans resulting in design that is quieter and thinner than other dual fan coolers, and more effective at dispersing heat than single fan designs. The H75's fans work with PWM motherboard fan headers, allowing users to control the fan speed and noise levels from their motherboard's built-in software or BIOS.
"The H75 is a great choice for PC enthusiasts who want the streamlined features of our H60 120 mm cooler but desire the additional cooling performance of a dual fan design," said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair. The Hydro Series H75 features a simple, tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
Features and Specifications
- 120 mm aluminum radiator
- 120 mm x 152 mm x 25 mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120 mm high static pressure fans
- 120 mm x 25 mm
- 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- 54 CFM
- 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
Priced at $84.99 MSRP in the United States, the Hydro Series H75 liquid CPU coolers will be available in November from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The cooler is backed with an industry leading five-year limited warranty and Corsair's excellent customer service and technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X