Corsair, a worldwide designer of high-performance components for the PC hardware market, today announced the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120 mm liquid CPU cooler. The easy-to-install H75 provides PC users with quieter and more effective cooling than stock CPU coolers, all in a 120 mm footprint that is widely compatible with most PC cases on the market. The Hydro Series H75 will be available in November at a suggested retail price of $84.99 (USD).
The Hydro Series H75 is comprised of a low-profile CPU cooling block connected to a 120 mm radiator and fan assembly via kink-resistant rubber tubing. The H75's new cooling block is designed with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a high-quality, ceramic bearing pump that provides reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from the CPU. The slim 25 mm thick radiator is surrounded by dual SP120L PWM 120 mm fans resulting in design that is quieter and thinner than other dual fan coolers, and more effective at dispersing heat than single fan designs. The H75's fans work with PWM motherboard fan headers, allowing users to control the fan speed and noise levels from their motherboard's built-in software or BIOS.
"The H75 is a great choice for PC enthusiasts who want the streamlined features of our H60 120 mm cooler but desire the additional cooling performance of a dual fan design," said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair. The Hydro Series H75 features a simple, tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
Features and Specifications
- 120 mm aluminum radiator
- 120 mm x 152 mm x 25 mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120 mm high static pressure fans
- 120 mm x 25 mm
- 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- 54 CFM
- 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
Priced at $84.99 MSRP in the United States, the Hydro Series H75 liquid CPU coolers will be available in November from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The cooler is backed with an industry leading five-year limited warranty and Corsair's excellent customer service and technical support.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'