Display specialist AOC launches three new 61 cm (24") monitors in a 16:10 format. The 60 series models from the AOC Professional Line deliver a WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, adding valuable desktop space in height compared to the widespread 16:9 Full HD format. Coming in a classy texturised black finish and different equipment variants, these high performers will provide for a great viewing experience in company and home offices. Users can also benefit from a number of tailor-made features such as integrated USB hubs, great ergonomics and intelligent software.
For professionals and ambitious home users
The three new Pro Line models are targeted at office users at home or in enterprises, who require extra desktop real estate for working on complex tables, long texts or pictures. Due to their wide viewing angles and short response times, however, they are more than well-equipped for the occasional movie or game.
The i2460Pxqu is based on a top-notch eIPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, allowing for exceptional colour stability from even larger viewing angles of up to 178-degree/178-degree horizontal and vertical. The model reaches a brightness of up to 300 cd/m²; it also boasts the same ergonomic versatility as the e2460Pxda. In addition to D-Sub and DVI-D, the i2460Pxqu features an HDCP-compatible HDMI socket as well as a DisplayPort.
Both the e2460Pxda and the e2460Sxda utilise an LED-backlit TN panel, providing excellent high-definition picture quality with 1920 x 1200 pixels, a luminosity of 250 cd/m² and a static contrast of 1000:1. Both analogue and digital video signals can be received via D-Sub and DVI-D. In addition, the e2460Pxda offers full ergonomic flexibility, allowing users to adjust the panel height by 130 mm as well as to tilt and swivel the monitor. These ergonomic features are especially practical in offices with shared desk environments or for a quick presentation of the screen to colleagues. Thanks to the pivot function, the display can even be rotated into portrait format - just perfect for working on long tables and texts or for editing photographs.
That certain something: extras
For the utmost user convenience, AOC fits out the Pro Line IPS display with an USB hub integrated in the bezel - keyboards, pen drives, webcams, smartphones and other USB gadgets are thus connected without causing cable clutter on or behind the desk. All 16:10 models from the series 60 are equipped with 2 W speakers for basic sounds. For the more demanding, sound can be looped to external audio set-ups over a 3.5 mm jack.
The models also come with intelligent software. Programs such as e-Saver or Eco Mode help saving energy. With i-Menu, the monitor settings can be conveniently adjusted with the mouse. And Screen+ allows for the large 61 cm (24") to be divided into different panes, which are accessible via shortcuts - making work much easier for multi-taskers.
Sustainable and energy-efficient
The monitors are produced entirely mercury-free. Thanks to the energy-efficient LED backlights, the energy consumption lies at a very moderate 22 W. Demanding sustainability certificates such as Energy Star 6.0, TCO 6.0 or EPEAT Silver are thus easily fulfilled.
As for all its monitors, AOC offers 3 years of warranty on the three new members of the series 60. Prices are listed in the table below.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now