Lian Li launches the all new PC-A06F Mid-Tower Chassis
4 February 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A06F Mid-Tower chassis. The all aluminum mid-tower design features a front mounted 140mm@900RPM fan, with an additional top mounted 120mm@1000RPM extraction fan. The sleek brushed aluminum chassis is only 3.8kg in weight and the dimensions are 187 x 375 x 490 mm ( W, H, D). The traditional layout is slightly restrictive in that only small CPU heatsinks can be used, as the PSU is mounted directly over the CPU mounting region. The chassis is imbued with all the functional and user friendly design aspects users have come to expect in a Lian Li case.
Lian Li engineers have optimized the airflow to enter from the front mounted 140mm fan, and from there the airflow is split to be extracted either though the PSU or up through the top mounted 120mm extraction fan. The volume of airflow is sufficient to keep your rig cool and conveniently silent.
The chassis supports 4x 5.25" Optical drive bays and 3 additional internal bays in an anti-vibration cage. The HDD cage is accessible from the left side panel, and each HDD is mounted with anti-vibration grommets to reduce noise from HDD vibrations. The case is for Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards and has 7 PCI slots, which are well ventilated with special vented brackets. The top panel is removable with the multimedia I/O ports on the top panel consisting of 2x USB2.0, as well as HD+AC97 Audio. The PSU has an adjustable bracket for extra long PSU's.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
Highlights for PC-A06F
Anti-vibration side mounted HDD cage
Supports ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
Adjustable PSU bracket for extra long PSU
Removable front, side and top panels
Top extraction 120mm Fan @1000RPM
Front input 140mm Fan @900RPM
Multi-media I/O ports in top panel
Anti-vibration clips to prevent side panel vibration
Anti-vibration HDD cage
Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
Tools-less CD-ROM claspers
Availability: Available on order now
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price: Lian Li PC-A06F: USD100+VAT
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A06F please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A06F Mid-Tower Chassis
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition