TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, is proud to introduce a whole new lineup for all PC users, the PowerColor R9/R7 series. Based on AMD's latest GCN architecture, the new R9/R7 series feature the latest support of DirectX 11.2, bringing gamers beyond the best gaming experience. Also, the new series uses the high standard PCI-Express 3.0 as interface, together with AMD Accelerated Processing technology, maximizing total performance than before.
Two models are added to R9 series, the 280X and 270X OC. The R9 280X clocks at 850MHz, while arrives at 1000MHz with boost, also equipped with PowerColor exclusive cooling solution, which offers 10% temperature down performance and 15% quieter through 92mm ultra big fan and unique SSU-shape heat pipe design. The R9 270X OC has clock speed of 1030MHz and up to 1080MHz after boosting, packing with selected power kit and efficient cooling system, easily enhancing the stability and thermal capacity.
On the other hand, the PowerColor R7 series offer three options for any kind of PC users to choose. The TurboDuo R7 260X OC is equipped with 2GB of GDDR5, and up to 1160MHz overclocking speed on engine clock, also takes advantage of exclusive TurboDuo cooling solution which offers efficient thermal performance. The R7 250 OC is factory overclocked to 1100MHz core (1150MHz with boost), and 1150MHz memory, and features 1GB of GDDR5 video memory; PowerColor R7 240 OC has pre-set factory overclock to 750MHz for core and 900MHz for memory, together with 2GB of DDR3 video memory, delivering the best performance in its class.
New R9/R7 series provide plenty of innovative features. The R9 280X/270X and R7 260X all support AMD Eyefinity technology, gamers are able to feel the immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. By using the AMD CrossfireTM technology, users can get exceptional performance scaling with a second GPU. With the support of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom, delivering the best power efficiency.
Latest News Posts
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- 'Warcraft' movie set for a delay
- Cybersecurity market receiving strong boost from increasing VC funds
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic 2100mAh Battery Pack Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X