Mushkin Announces New 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory With Radioactive Heatspreaders
Mushkin, one of the leading manufacturers of high performance computer components, announces the availability of a new DDR3 Triple-Channel-Kit. It's called: "998679r" and is equipped with 6GB and a high frequency of 1600 MHz. The memory will be delivered in a noble aluminium case assembled with unqiue "radioactive" heatspreaders.
"This kit is the ultimate combination of newest technology and fancy design." Proclaims Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH very proudly, and continues: "The response for the "radioactive" heatspreader was huge, now we will have a hell of a party on DDR3!"
Indeed, the 998679r kit offers everything enthusiasts need: a big amount of fast RAM with low latency and high frequency, flavoured with extravagance in fancy design and packing. These newest memories with the "gamma-ray" heatspreader comes along in a noble alumium case and will be "cool" because of low 1.65V usage, but a high frequence of 1600 MHz for overclocking-ambition.
Like always - "with Mushkin you get more".
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio