Mushkin Announces New 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory With Radioactive Heatspreaders
Mushkin, one of the leading manufacturers of high performance computer components, announces the availability of a new DDR3 Triple-Channel-Kit. It's called: "998679r" and is equipped with 6GB and a high frequency of 1600 MHz. The memory will be delivered in a noble aluminium case assembled with unqiue "radioactive" heatspreaders.
"This kit is the ultimate combination of newest technology and fancy design." Proclaims Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH very proudly, and continues: "The response for the "radioactive" heatspreader was huge, now we will have a hell of a party on DDR3!"
Indeed, the 998679r kit offers everything enthusiasts need: a big amount of fast RAM with low latency and high frequency, flavoured with extravagance in fancy design and packing. These newest memories with the "gamma-ray" heatspreader comes along in a noble alumium case and will be "cool" because of low 1.65V usage, but a high frequence of 1600 MHz for overclocking-ambition.
Like always - "with Mushkin you get more".
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' breaks through $15 million prize pool
- Windows 10 launches on July 29, but you'll probably have to wait
- Next Car Game sees downgraded graphics with its latest update
- Gamers claim Elite: Dangerous graphics have been watered down
- Sony's latest PS4 uses up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors