Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today released the highly efficient and powerful VS Series Power Supplies (PSU). Developed to improve efficiency and increase heat dissipation, VS Series PSUs are manufactured with a unique 3D circuit design. This special design minimizes unnecessary cabling which results in lower crosstalk and signal noise. Less cables means more open space to provide improved airflow to core components.
A single, powerful rail platform channels the power of VS Series PSUs for superior load balancing and better compatibility with graphics cards. High-grade Japanese capacitors help mitigate the affect of power fluctuations while extending overall PSU system life and creating excellent holdup times. A custom DC-DC module further increases operational efficiency and voltage stability. A firm 80 PLUS Gold certification is the net result of these many improvements.
For added ease of use and ability to manage cables, VS PSUs include a semi modular flat ribbon cable system. Only the most basic system cables are directly attached, leaving it up to the user to decide what will be necessary for their build. Those that enjoy easy cable management will appreciate the included flat ribbon cables that give users the ability to compress and arrange their cables in clean and compact ways not possible with traditional and individually sleeved cabling - saving time and enabling builds with the best possible airflow.
Pricing (excl. VAT)
- VS450S: 67.14 EUR
- VS550S: 75.55 EUR
- VS650S: 83.95 EUR
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi