Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today released the highly efficient and powerful VS Series Power Supplies (PSU). Developed to improve efficiency and increase heat dissipation, VS Series PSUs are manufactured with a unique 3D circuit design. This special design minimizes unnecessary cabling which results in lower crosstalk and signal noise. Less cables means more open space to provide improved airflow to core components.
A single, powerful rail platform channels the power of VS Series PSUs for superior load balancing and better compatibility with graphics cards. High-grade Japanese capacitors help mitigate the affect of power fluctuations while extending overall PSU system life and creating excellent holdup times. A custom DC-DC module further increases operational efficiency and voltage stability. A firm 80 PLUS Gold certification is the net result of these many improvements.
For added ease of use and ability to manage cables, VS PSUs include a semi modular flat ribbon cable system. Only the most basic system cables are directly attached, leaving it up to the user to decide what will be necessary for their build. Those that enjoy easy cable management will appreciate the included flat ribbon cables that give users the ability to compress and arrange their cables in clean and compact ways not possible with traditional and individually sleeved cabling - saving time and enabling builds with the best possible airflow.
Pricing (excl. VAT)
- VS450S: 67.14 EUR
- VS550S: 75.55 EUR
- VS650S: 83.95 EUR
Latest News Posts
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition
- Antec Announces VPF Series Power Supplies