Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, officially announces the birth of a brand-new product series! Having several great and successful product series for Gamers on the market, Aerocool moves forward to enter the emerging HTPC and Gaming Cube market, by launching the first product of the new "Dead Silent" (DS) Series. Clearly, much market experience and enthusiasm has been invested, in order to create the DS-Cube, which comes with an astonishingly elegant design on the outside and vast possibilities and options for enthusiastic HTPC users and ambitious Gamers on the inside - out of the box!
Tony Lin, CEO of Aerocool Advanced Technologies stated: "Aerocool successfully developed the Gaming PC Chassis market and is now ready to further expand by innovating the small-factor Gaming-Cube market. Our new DS-Cube combines pure elegance with vast features and best usability."
Thanks to the rapid development of technology, more smaller, yet faster PC components are available on the market. Aerocool's DS-Cube, with its elegant appeals and clean design, is the perfect chassis for latest small-form-factor components! Users have the choice between total of six color variations: Starting with the most classical color choices such as completely black and white versions, moving on to more fancy colors, such as gold, orange, red and a black and white mix. But the choice doesn't end here: Users are able to choose between Standard and Window models. Furthermore, each of the models is equipped with a removable and exchangeable top-cover, allowing users to switch between the plain-color version for silence mode and a mesh-design version for improved airflow. Solid SGCC steel with a thickness of 0,8 mm provides the necessary sturdiness and reduces the noise-level. Thanks to its compact size, DS-Cube is the perfect companion to attend LAN-Parties.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio