Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, officially announces the birth of a brand-new product series! Having several great and successful product series for Gamers on the market, Aerocool moves forward to enter the emerging HTPC and Gaming Cube market, by launching the first product of the new "Dead Silent" (DS) Series. Clearly, much market experience and enthusiasm has been invested, in order to create the DS-Cube, which comes with an astonishingly elegant design on the outside and vast possibilities and options for enthusiastic HTPC users and ambitious Gamers on the inside - out of the box!
Tony Lin, CEO of Aerocool Advanced Technologies stated: "Aerocool successfully developed the Gaming PC Chassis market and is now ready to further expand by innovating the small-factor Gaming-Cube market. Our new DS-Cube combines pure elegance with vast features and best usability."
Thanks to the rapid development of technology, more smaller, yet faster PC components are available on the market. Aerocool's DS-Cube, with its elegant appeals and clean design, is the perfect chassis for latest small-form-factor components! Users have the choice between total of six color variations: Starting with the most classical color choices such as completely black and white versions, moving on to more fancy colors, such as gold, orange, red and a black and white mix. But the choice doesn't end here: Users are able to choose between Standard and Window models. Furthermore, each of the models is equipped with a removable and exchangeable top-cover, allowing users to switch between the plain-color version for silence mode and a mesh-design version for improved airflow. Solid SGCC steel with a thickness of 0,8 mm provides the necessary sturdiness and reduces the noise-level. Thanks to its compact size, DS-Cube is the perfect companion to attend LAN-Parties.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PC game release deals: Shadow Tactics + Arizona Sunshine
- Five budget laptops under $300 deals for Christmas
- PlayStation 4 breaks 50 million sales milestone
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel