Enermax launches the brand new REVOLUTION X't power supply series. The series comes in four different wattage output levels for users to choose from, ranging from 430W, 530W, 630W to 730W; modular flat and flexible cables are used across this whole new series. REVOLUTION X't series is also 80 PLUS Gold certified and meets the ErP Lot 6 2013 requirements. In addition, the DC-DC ZERO DESIGN allows this series to fully supports the latest Intel Haswell CPUs.
REVOLUTION X't series is capable of producing a respectable 92% peak efficiency @ 230Vac; and 90% @ 115Vac. The latest 5Vsb design takes over 50% the efficiency of the 5Vsb rail under a load of 45mA, helping the system achieve 2013 ErP Lot 6 requirement (less than 0.5W at standby mode). Additionally, the ZERO LOAD, DC-DC voltage stabilization design allows the Intel Haswell CPU to work under the C6/C7 state while maintaining a stable power output.
100% Flexible Flat Cable Management
REVOLUTIOIN X't is equipped black flat cable. This not only allows the user to be able to match the interior case color, but easy cable routing/arrangement. As a result, a better inner case space to reduce clutter and promote airflow within the PC and improving overall cooling performance.
High Efficiency and Energy Saving
REVOLUTION X't uses patented Twister Bearing 13.9cm fan; the patented bearing is an advanced magnetic bearing designed for maximum product durability (MTBF 100,000 hrs) and super silent performance in conjunction with a built-in intelligent thermal sensor to auto-determine the best fan speed.
What's more, REVOLUTION X't has the HeatGuard function, allows a 30 to 60 Sec. delayed cooling fan shutdown and enables the excessive hot air to be extracted from the system and to maximize the overall system lifetime.
Enermax insists in using the best quality components. REVOLUTION X't series uses the best quality Japanese primary electrolytic capacitor ensuring the best product stabilization. The powerful 12V rail provides outstanding compatibility for power hungry high-end GPU while retaining superb power efficiency. REVOLUTION X't also designs to work under high-ambient @ 40C/104F while maintaining continuous and stable power output. In terms of safety measures, REVOLUTION X't comes with advanced protection circuitries to ensure utmost user experience, including: OVP (Over Voltage), OPP (Over Power), OTP (Over Temperature), SCP (Short-Circuit) and SIP (Surge and Inrush current). The additional CordGuard design also helps the user fixing the AC cord to avoid accidental shutdown of your PC.
REVOLUTION X't will be available in October 2013, MSRP: $109.99 (430W); $119.99 (530W); $129.99 (630W) and $139.99 (730W). For more information, please visit the Enermax website.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system