Enermax launches the brand new REVOLUTION X't power supply series. The series comes in four different wattage output levels for users to choose from, ranging from 430W, 530W, 630W to 730W; modular flat and flexible cables are used across this whole new series. REVOLUTION X't series is also 80 PLUS Gold certified and meets the ErP Lot 6 2013 requirements. In addition, the DC-DC ZERO DESIGN allows this series to fully supports the latest Intel Haswell CPUs.
REVOLUTION X't series is capable of producing a respectable 92% peak efficiency @ 230Vac; and 90% @ 115Vac. The latest 5Vsb design takes over 50% the efficiency of the 5Vsb rail under a load of 45mA, helping the system achieve 2013 ErP Lot 6 requirement (less than 0.5W at standby mode). Additionally, the ZERO LOAD, DC-DC voltage stabilization design allows the Intel Haswell CPU to work under the C6/C7 state while maintaining a stable power output.
100% Flexible Flat Cable Management
REVOLUTIOIN X't is equipped black flat cable. This not only allows the user to be able to match the interior case color, but easy cable routing/arrangement. As a result, a better inner case space to reduce clutter and promote airflow within the PC and improving overall cooling performance.
High Efficiency and Energy Saving
REVOLUTION X't uses patented Twister Bearing 13.9cm fan; the patented bearing is an advanced magnetic bearing designed for maximum product durability (MTBF 100,000 hrs) and super silent performance in conjunction with a built-in intelligent thermal sensor to auto-determine the best fan speed.
What's more, REVOLUTION X't has the HeatGuard function, allows a 30 to 60 Sec. delayed cooling fan shutdown and enables the excessive hot air to be extracted from the system and to maximize the overall system lifetime.
Enermax insists in using the best quality components. REVOLUTION X't series uses the best quality Japanese primary electrolytic capacitor ensuring the best product stabilization. The powerful 12V rail provides outstanding compatibility for power hungry high-end GPU while retaining superb power efficiency. REVOLUTION X't also designs to work under high-ambient @ 40C/104F while maintaining continuous and stable power output. In terms of safety measures, REVOLUTION X't comes with advanced protection circuitries to ensure utmost user experience, including: OVP (Over Voltage), OPP (Over Power), OTP (Over Temperature), SCP (Short-Circuit) and SIP (Surge and Inrush current). The additional CordGuard design also helps the user fixing the AC cord to avoid accidental shutdown of your PC.
REVOLUTION X't will be available in October 2013, MSRP: $109.99 (430W); $119.99 (530W); $129.99 (630W) and $139.99 (730W). For more information, please visit the Enermax website.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20