Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the Toshiba Micro Secure Digital (micro SD) class 10 UHS-I Memory cards and Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
"Toshiba originally invented and have since perfected NAND flash memory technology, which both of these products utilize," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development of branded storage products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "Both of these removable storage solutions offer industry-proven quality and reliability with leading speeds, performance and capacities."
Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives
For consumers who need to drag and drop files quickly and safely between computing devices, Toshiba's TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives are an efficient ultraportable storage solution that offers high-speed data transfer and secure data protection.
This new line of flash drives provides consumers with a reliable and convenient way to store and transfer photos, videos, music and important digital files while on the go, as they work with any device equipped with USB port. These flash drives not only make it easy to transfer files, but more importantly, they protect consumers' data against theft and loss. The downloadable password protection security software that comes included with the drives allows users to create public and private partitions to ensure that their critical data is always protected.
Toshiba's TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives are optimized for devices with a USB 3.0 port for high-speed data transfer of up to 70 MB/s, but are also backward compatible and work with devices that are only equipped with a USB 2.0 port. Additionally, these flash drives are plug and play-enabled for easy installation and are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. They are available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB capacities and all come with a five-year limited warranty.
Toshiba Micro Secure Digital Class 10 UHS-I Memory Cards
Toshiba's microSD Class 10 UHS-1 memory card provides consumers who are looking to extend the storage capacity of their mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, with a simple removable solution. These memory cards offer high-speed performance and reliability, and are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. A full-sized SD adapter is also included to ensure the memory cards' compatibility with all standard SD devices, such as digital cameras, camcorders and laptops. With transfer speeds of up to 30 MB/s, users will enjoy speedy data transfer times between PCs and mobile devices. The Toshiba microSD Class 10 UHS-1 memory cards are available in a number of different capacities, including 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives will be available for purchase at select retailers and on ToshibaDirect.com in October 2013. The 16 GB flash drive will be $29.99 MSRP, the 32 GB flash drive will be $49.99 MSRP and the 64 GB flash drive will be $99.99 MSRP.
The Toshiba Micro Secure Digital Class 10 UHS-I Memory Cards will be available for purchase at select retailers and on ToshibaDirect.com in October 2013. The 8 GB memory card will be $19.99 MSRP, the 16 GB memory card will be $39.99 MSRP, the 32 GB memory card will be $69.99 MSRP and the 64 GB memory card will be $99.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance