Japanese manufacturer Scythe announces a new addition to its Amplifier portfolio. After the successfully launched the flagship-model Kama Bay Amp Pro, a more powerful version of the Kama Bay Amp Mini is available as of today! Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro combines the powerful technology of the flagship into a much smaller chassis of the Kama Bay Amp Mini, allowing users to enjoy even better sound quality.
Scythe utilized high-end technology for Kama Bay Amp Mini PRO and placed it into a small chas-sis with the dimensions of 105,5 x 33,5 x 153 mm. Thanks to this amazingly compact design, it is possible to fit the new amplifier into a vacant 3,5-inch (8,89 cm) bay of a common PC chassis. Kama Bay Amp Mini PRO can be both used as a stand-alone device or inside a PC chassis. Two side panel and three insulating feet are supplied, to turn the Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro into a stylish as stand-alone device, making it suitable for a desktop or living room environment.
Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is featuring a great aluminum-design on the outside as well as high-tech components on the inside. Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is drawing its power from a powerful MAX-IM Max 98400A IC, which allows continuous max. output of 20 watts per channel at 8 Ω (40 W total). At the same time a wide frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz can be covered. High energy efficiency was one of the key targets when designing this compact amplifier. A big knob on the front side allows users to adjust the volume conveniently. Both power and mute button are illuminated for better visibility. External sources can be connected on the front side using the "Input II" 3,5 mm Jack connector. In addition, one 3,5 mm Headphone-Jack is located between the power and mute button. To further increase the usability, the Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro has a front USB port allowing users to charge their MP3 players or Smartphones while playing music.
Scythe Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is equipped with RCA connectors and speaker terminals on the rear side. Both the RCA connectors and the speaker terminals (support banana plugs) are gold plated, to improve conductivity and prevent rust. Thanks to the big variety of connectors and input types, Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro can be conveniently used with Game Consoles, MP3 players, Smartphones or even hidden inside a PC. All the required cables as well as the AC Adapter and PCI brackets are supplied with the new Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro amplifier.
Scythe's new Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro amplifier (model no. SDAR35-2000) is available as of today for 50,35 EUR (excluding Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines