Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today releases a new brushed aluminum mid tower chassis with side mounted radiator support, PC-10N, in North America. Besides allowing for a 240mm radiator to be placed on a hinged bracket, the PC-10N forgoes the traditional motherboard tray, and instead implements a railing mount design for increased thermal performance and better cable management. A hinged bracket directly across the CPU allows DIY builders to install a 240mm radiator in the PC-10N. The bracket secured by thumbscrews can be swung open on its hinge to allow for easy access of the internal components.
Railing Mount Motherboard Tray
Lian Li's railing mount technology greatly improves airflow under the motherboard, helping systems run cooler. This design replaces the traditional solid motherboard tray which can block airflow and adds to system weight and cost. The railing system also provides better routing options for internal wiring and cables, reducing clutter, improving system appearance and further improving airflow.
Tool-Less Hard Drive Installation
Hard drives can be tool-lessly installed in the PC-10N. The six 3.5" drives and one 2.5" drive are secured in the two HDD cages by quick-access thumbscrews with rubber suspensions to greatly reduce irritating noise and vibrations. An additional 2.5" can be installed using four standard screws. Additionally, the top HDD cage can be removed tool-lessly allowing for increased airflow and more space for longer expansion cards.
Two 120mm fans with air filters located in the front of the chassis pull in cool air. Once the front bezel is tool-lessly popped off, the front fans can be effortlessly removed. The rear 120mm exhaust fan pulls hot air out of the chassis, and an additional 120mm fan can be installed in the top panel.
VGA cards up to 300mm (11.81") in length can fit in the PC-10N when the top HDD cage is not removed, and 430mm (16.9") when the cage is. CPU coolers up to 155mm are supported.
The Lian Li PC-10N also supports power supplies up to 300mm (11.81 inches). Ventilation slits underneath the PSU, with a removable pull-out air filter, help increase the life and performance of the power supply and system.
The front I/O panel is stylishly placed on an angle on the right side of the front panel and contains two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
The PC-10N is available in two color options: silver (PC-10NA) and black (PC-10NB).
Price and Availability
The PC-10N will be available on Newegg for the suggested retail price of $129.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- across 1950
- claire Miner definitely a upper college student athlete at eastern si
- In that same review
- quite possibly humans perhaps get telltale signs that appear enormous
- Bates were found to be through my thoughts for a long time
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines