Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today releases a new brushed aluminum mid tower chassis with side mounted radiator support, PC-10N, in North America. Besides allowing for a 240mm radiator to be placed on a hinged bracket, the PC-10N forgoes the traditional motherboard tray, and instead implements a railing mount design for increased thermal performance and better cable management. A hinged bracket directly across the CPU allows DIY builders to install a 240mm radiator in the PC-10N. The bracket secured by thumbscrews can be swung open on its hinge to allow for easy access of the internal components.
Railing Mount Motherboard Tray
Lian Li's railing mount technology greatly improves airflow under the motherboard, helping systems run cooler. This design replaces the traditional solid motherboard tray which can block airflow and adds to system weight and cost. The railing system also provides better routing options for internal wiring and cables, reducing clutter, improving system appearance and further improving airflow.
Tool-Less Hard Drive Installation
Hard drives can be tool-lessly installed in the PC-10N. The six 3.5" drives and one 2.5" drive are secured in the two HDD cages by quick-access thumbscrews with rubber suspensions to greatly reduce irritating noise and vibrations. An additional 2.5" can be installed using four standard screws. Additionally, the top HDD cage can be removed tool-lessly allowing for increased airflow and more space for longer expansion cards.
Two 120mm fans with air filters located in the front of the chassis pull in cool air. Once the front bezel is tool-lessly popped off, the front fans can be effortlessly removed. The rear 120mm exhaust fan pulls hot air out of the chassis, and an additional 120mm fan can be installed in the top panel.
VGA cards up to 300mm (11.81") in length can fit in the PC-10N when the top HDD cage is not removed, and 430mm (16.9") when the cage is. CPU coolers up to 155mm are supported.
The Lian Li PC-10N also supports power supplies up to 300mm (11.81 inches). Ventilation slits underneath the PSU, with a removable pull-out air filter, help increase the life and performance of the power supply and system.
The front I/O panel is stylishly placed on an angle on the right side of the front panel and contains two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
The PC-10N is available in two color options: silver (PC-10NA) and black (PC-10NB).
Price and Availability
The PC-10N will be available on Newegg for the suggested retail price of $129.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design