CyberPowerPC Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and performance workstations, today unleashed the ultimate fighting machines - a series stylish gaming laptops packed with a lethal dose of CPU and graphics power including 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Haswell mobile processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics.
The new FANGbook Evo HX6 series, which will be offered in three models, delivers power, performance and comfort in a form factor that gamers crave.
The FANGbook EVO HX6's smaller footprint (15.09 x 9.83 x 1.46 inches) does not compromise performance. The sleek 15.6-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare screen is perfect for the mobile gamer and the custom crafted design is sure to turn heads. The EVO HX6 delivers the same amazing performance gamers expect from a FANGbook powered by Intel Core i7 mobile processors.
The sleek and stylish FANGbook Evo HX6 series is capable of handling any task it is given with the GeForce GTX 765M graphics, which features NVIDIA PhysX technology and NVIDIA CUDA. Users will enjoy fluid and immersive game play with stunning graphics and visuals whether you're role playing in a MMORPG gaming environment; lighting up enemies in first person shooters; or commanding your army with precise micro management in real time strategies.
GeForce GTX 765M graphics double your gaming performance and provides extra long battery life with NVIDIA Optimus technology. With the FANGbook Evo HX6 on your side you'll never play to role of a victim.
Other standard gaming features include HD Surround Sound for crystal clear audio fidelity. The anti-ghosting gaming keyboard captures simultaneous keystrokes and allows you to tear it up in a game from day to night with a fully backlit keyboard with red LEDs so you never miss a key. If you're looking for a full-sized QWERTY keyboard and large screen, the FANGbook EVO HX6 is for you.
CYBERPOWERPC FANGbook HX6-100:
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 (3.40 w/ Turbo Boost)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz System Memory
- 15.6" LED-backlit LCD, Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9, anti-glare display
- 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Killer E2200 Networking
- Realtek 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0 wireless LAN
- HDMI 1.4, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports
The system is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64 Bit Edition). The FANGbook HX6 series can be customized with additional performance gaming memory (expandable up to 16 GB), mSATA and higher capacity SSD options, as well as dual-band Wireless AC Wi-Fi cards.
Base price for the FANGbook Evo HX6 is $1069. All CYBERPOWERPC gaming notebook systems include a 1-year limited warranty. For more information see: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/FangbookEVO/.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X