CyberPowerPC Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and performance workstations, today unleashed the ultimate fighting machines - a series stylish gaming laptops packed with a lethal dose of CPU and graphics power including 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Haswell mobile processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics.
The new FANGbook Evo HX6 series, which will be offered in three models, delivers power, performance and comfort in a form factor that gamers crave.
The FANGbook EVO HX6's smaller footprint (15.09 x 9.83 x 1.46 inches) does not compromise performance. The sleek 15.6-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare screen is perfect for the mobile gamer and the custom crafted design is sure to turn heads. The EVO HX6 delivers the same amazing performance gamers expect from a FANGbook powered by Intel Core i7 mobile processors.
The sleek and stylish FANGbook Evo HX6 series is capable of handling any task it is given with the GeForce GTX 765M graphics, which features NVIDIA PhysX technology and NVIDIA CUDA. Users will enjoy fluid and immersive game play with stunning graphics and visuals whether you're role playing in a MMORPG gaming environment; lighting up enemies in first person shooters; or commanding your army with precise micro management in real time strategies.
GeForce GTX 765M graphics double your gaming performance and provides extra long battery life with NVIDIA Optimus technology. With the FANGbook Evo HX6 on your side you'll never play to role of a victim.
Other standard gaming features include HD Surround Sound for crystal clear audio fidelity. The anti-ghosting gaming keyboard captures simultaneous keystrokes and allows you to tear it up in a game from day to night with a fully backlit keyboard with red LEDs so you never miss a key. If you're looking for a full-sized QWERTY keyboard and large screen, the FANGbook EVO HX6 is for you.
CYBERPOWERPC FANGbook HX6-100:
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.40 (3.40 w/ Turbo Boost)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz System Memory
- 15.6" LED-backlit LCD, Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9, anti-glare display
- 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Killer E2200 Networking
- Realtek 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0 wireless LAN
- HDMI 1.4, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports
The system is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64 Bit Edition). The FANGbook HX6 series can be customized with additional performance gaming memory (expandable up to 16 GB), mSATA and higher capacity SSD options, as well as dual-band Wireless AC Wi-Fi cards.
Base price for the FANGbook Evo HX6 is $1069. All CYBERPOWERPC gaming notebook systems include a 1-year limited warranty. For more information see: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/FangbookEVO/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio