Point of View presents 2nd generation of Mobii mini notebook
EINDHOVEN - January 30th 2009
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is presenting today the second generation of their Mobii mini-notebooks; the Mobii NB9010.
The Point of View Mobii is the perfect notebook for work, school or on the road. Ideal in size and weight and with all the features you would expect from a full-size workstation. A stylish and portable solution for you daily work!
The system is based on Intels Atom N270 CPU which combines great performance with a very high energy efficiency. In combination with a 6-cell battery of 4400mAh, the Mobii mini-notebook can be used up to 4 hours.
The crystal-clear 10.2 LED LCD screen works on a 1024x600 resolution and with a 160GB hard disk and the option to use SD, MS and MMC memory cards you'll have all space to store you pictures, movies and music!
Multimedia features such as up to Wireless-G networking, a 1.3M pixels webcam and integrated speakers standard included! The output connections include 10/100 Mbps LAN connection, audio in/output, 3 USB 2.0 ports and a VGA output.
Another great advantage is the upgradability of the system. Its 1GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory and the 160GB SATA hard disk are easy accessible for more demanding users. On the inside there is also a vacant mini PCI-express slot for expansion cards.
In addition of the Mobii mini notebook line, Point of View will release a new complete line-up of high-fashionable European designed accessories. The accessory line will consists of stylish and modern travelling bags, cover stickers and computer peripherals.
The Mobii NB9010 will be available from today in three different colors; 'crystal white', 'shiny black' and 'sunny yellow'. Contact your POV retailer for more information and availability. To finish the package, an excellent warranty procedure is arranged with 2 years of pick-up & return warranty.
NB9010-B Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Shiny black
NB9010-W Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Crystal white
NB9010-Y Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Sunny Yellow
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China, Point of View USA and Point of View Brazil.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
For more information about Point of View Graphics, visit the company's website: http://www.pointofview-online.com.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software