Point of View presents 2nd generation of Mobii mini notebook
EINDHOVEN - January 30th 2009
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is presenting today the second generation of their Mobii mini-notebooks; the Mobii NB9010.
The Point of View Mobii is the perfect notebook for work, school or on the road. Ideal in size and weight and with all the features you would expect from a full-size workstation. A stylish and portable solution for you daily work!
The system is based on Intels Atom N270 CPU which combines great performance with a very high energy efficiency. In combination with a 6-cell battery of 4400mAh, the Mobii mini-notebook can be used up to 4 hours.
The crystal-clear 10.2 LED LCD screen works on a 1024x600 resolution and with a 160GB hard disk and the option to use SD, MS and MMC memory cards you'll have all space to store you pictures, movies and music!
Multimedia features such as up to Wireless-G networking, a 1.3M pixels webcam and integrated speakers standard included! The output connections include 10/100 Mbps LAN connection, audio in/output, 3 USB 2.0 ports and a VGA output.
Another great advantage is the upgradability of the system. Its 1GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory and the 160GB SATA hard disk are easy accessible for more demanding users. On the inside there is also a vacant mini PCI-express slot for expansion cards.
In addition of the Mobii mini notebook line, Point of View will release a new complete line-up of high-fashionable European designed accessories. The accessory line will consists of stylish and modern travelling bags, cover stickers and computer peripherals.
The Mobii NB9010 will be available from today in three different colors; 'crystal white', 'shiny black' and 'sunny yellow'. Contact your POV retailer for more information and availability. To finish the package, an excellent warranty procedure is arranged with 2 years of pick-up & return warranty.
NB9010-B Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Shiny black
NB9010-W Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Crystal white
NB9010-Y Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Sunny Yellow
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China, Point of View USA and Point of View Brazil.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
For more information about Point of View Graphics, visit the company's website: http://www.pointofview-online.com.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4