Point of View presents 2nd generation of Mobii mini notebook
EINDHOVEN - January 30th 2009
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is presenting today the second generation of their Mobii mini-notebooks; the Mobii NB9010.
The Point of View Mobii is the perfect notebook for work, school or on the road. Ideal in size and weight and with all the features you would expect from a full-size workstation. A stylish and portable solution for you daily work!
The system is based on Intels Atom N270 CPU which combines great performance with a very high energy efficiency. In combination with a 6-cell battery of 4400mAh, the Mobii mini-notebook can be used up to 4 hours.
The crystal-clear 10.2 LED LCD screen works on a 1024x600 resolution and with a 160GB hard disk and the option to use SD, MS and MMC memory cards you'll have all space to store you pictures, movies and music!
Multimedia features such as up to Wireless-G networking, a 1.3M pixels webcam and integrated speakers standard included! The output connections include 10/100 Mbps LAN connection, audio in/output, 3 USB 2.0 ports and a VGA output.
Another great advantage is the upgradability of the system. Its 1GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory and the 160GB SATA hard disk are easy accessible for more demanding users. On the inside there is also a vacant mini PCI-express slot for expansion cards.
In addition of the Mobii mini notebook line, Point of View will release a new complete line-up of high-fashionable European designed accessories. The accessory line will consists of stylish and modern travelling bags, cover stickers and computer peripherals.
The Mobii NB9010 will be available from today in three different colors; 'crystal white', 'shiny black' and 'sunny yellow'. Contact your POV retailer for more information and availability. To finish the package, an excellent warranty procedure is arranged with 2 years of pick-up & return warranty.
NB9010-B Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Shiny black
NB9010-W Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Crystal white
NB9010-Y Mobii mini-notebook 10.2", 1GB, 160GB, Sunny Yellow
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China, Point of View USA and Point of View Brazil.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
For more information about Point of View Graphics, visit the company's website: http://www.pointofview-online.com.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER