EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB ASUS M6E series Full-Board water block for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB ASUS M6E water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of (nickel plated - depending on the model and variant) electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing both original motherboard backplates. The water block is available in four visually different versions:
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E series water block
- mounting mechanism
- thermal pads
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015