EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB ASUS M6E series Full-Board water block for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB ASUS M6E water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of (nickel plated - depending on the model and variant) electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing both original motherboard backplates. The water block is available in four visually different versions:
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E series water block
- mounting mechanism
- thermal pads
Latest News Posts
- ESPN could be sold as a standalone service, but not anytime soon
- Military trying to figure out how to stop drones used as IEDs
- White House responds to online Edward Snowden pardon petition
- Expert expresses concern that robots could wipe out mankind
- Acer announces Windows 10-powered products for back-to-school season
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets