EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB ASUS M6E series Full-Board water block for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.
EK-FB ASUS M6E water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of (nickel plated - depending on the model and variant) electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing both original motherboard backplates. The water block is available in four visually different versions:
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
- EK-FB ASUS M6E series water block
- mounting mechanism
- thermal pads
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop