ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is expanding its VG39 ergonomic display series with the availability of the new VG2039m-LED. As one of the very first display manufacturers to offer a 19.5" visible panel designed specifically for the enterprise, the new VG2039m-LED complements 22" and 24" VG series models, which are already shipping.
"Many of our commercial customers need certain sizes and resolutions, whether it be due to space limitations, application needs, or in some cases cost," said Kenneth Mau, Product Manager for ViewSonic. "We designed the VG2039m-LED especially for our enterprise customers who value premium features such as a thin, matte finish bezel, advanced ergonomics and DisplayPort connectivity, while requiring a smaller form factor."
Ideal for demanding business professionals, the 20" (19.5" visible) VG2039m-LED widescreen display offers the high-performance features and functionality of the VG39 family, within a space-saving design. As compared to a conventional 18.5" panel, the VG2039m-LED delivers 37 percent more pixels and 10 percent more viewing area, translating to enhanced clarity (native 1600 x 900 Full HD resolution), and higher levels of detail (20,000,000:1 MEGA dynamic contrast ratio).
With a thin, matte finish bezel and hidden stereo speakers, the VG2039m-LED is ideal for dual or multi-monitor setup support. And with a fully ergonomic stand (with height adjust, swivel and tilt), users can create a more comfortable working environment to maximize productivity. Teamed with a flexible VESA-mountable design, the VG2039m-LED is perfect for everything from government and education applications to the office place.
The VG2039m-LED is a future-proof display choice equipped with flexible connectivity options (DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA) that are widely adopted in the enterprise. Furthermore, the cost and energy savings provided by this Energy Star and EPEAT Silver certified display make it a great long-term investment.
The VG2039m-LED is available this week in the Americas for an ESP of $179.99. Other available displays within the growing VG39 enterprise series include the 22" VG2239m-LED and 24" VG2439m-LED. The VG39 series comes with ViewSonic's industry-best pixel performance guarantee, and a three-year limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities