EVGA extended the Rise of the Triad Bundle to select GeForce GTX 700 series products. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before, the EVGA exclusive Rise of the Triad bundle has just launched! Now for a limited time when you purchase an EVGA GeForce GTX 770, 760, 690, 680, 670, 660 Ti, 660, 650 Ti BOOST, 650 Ti, 650, on or after July 19th, 2013, you will get Rise of the Triad absolutely free! This will be a Steam code that will allow you to redeem the game.
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, "Rise of the Triad". Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines