TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced a new solution to resolve wireless dead zones in your home or office. The TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wireless N Range Extender expands the WiFi coverage of your existing network by up to 40 percent.
The device's miniature size and AC plug wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy around your home or office. Placing the Universal Range Extender between your main router and the area where additional WiFi coverage is needed will yield the best results.
Setup is facilitated by the built-in range extender button, quickly pairing the Range Extender with your main router after simultaneously pressing its WPS button. Login credentials are retained internally after setup, allowing users to relocate as needed to generate ideal coverage.
The TL-WA850RE is currently the only wall-mounted Universal Range Extender with a five-tier LED signal strength indicator. This feature makes it easy to find the best possible location for deployment.
Users can position the Range Extender to concurrently extend their coverage while functioning as a WiFi adapter through the built-in Ethernet port, providing network access to TVs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and other Ethernet-enabled devices. No configuration, beyond the initial setup process, is needed to take advantage of this function.
300 Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE Highlights:
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Compatible with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices.
- Compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system
- Added value: Concurrent Range Extension and WiFi Adapter functionality
The TL-WA850RE Range Extender has a MSRP of $39.99 and is available from various retail and online locations.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling