TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced a new solution to resolve wireless dead zones in your home or office. The TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wireless N Range Extender expands the WiFi coverage of your existing network by up to 40 percent.
The device's miniature size and AC plug wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy around your home or office. Placing the Universal Range Extender between your main router and the area where additional WiFi coverage is needed will yield the best results.
Setup is facilitated by the built-in range extender button, quickly pairing the Range Extender with your main router after simultaneously pressing its WPS button. Login credentials are retained internally after setup, allowing users to relocate as needed to generate ideal coverage.
The TL-WA850RE is currently the only wall-mounted Universal Range Extender with a five-tier LED signal strength indicator. This feature makes it easy to find the best possible location for deployment.
Users can position the Range Extender to concurrently extend their coverage while functioning as a WiFi adapter through the built-in Ethernet port, providing network access to TVs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and other Ethernet-enabled devices. No configuration, beyond the initial setup process, is needed to take advantage of this function.
300 Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE Highlights:
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Compatible with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices.
- Compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system
- Added value: Concurrent Range Extension and WiFi Adapter functionality
The TL-WA850RE Range Extender has a MSRP of $39.99 and is available from various retail and online locations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand