Intel has published a case study on the EUROCOM Panther 5SE Mobile Server as part of winning the "Form Factor Solution Innovation Award", titled "Super Computer Sheds Weight, gains mobility, Becomes "Server-on-the-Go". As an Intel Platinum Reseller, Eurocom works very closely with Intel to offer innovative and cutting edge technology to professionals who demand powerful computing solutions wherever they may be. At the 2013 Intel Solution Summit, Eurocom was awarded the Form Factor Solution Innovation Award for delivering the most innovative mobile solution based on Intel Technology to meet our customers' demands for mobility.
More specifically the EUROCOM Panther 5SE was awarded this distinction by conquering the challenge of creating a portable server for application developers, emergrency responders, on site trainers and others who need powerful server capability on the go. As Intel Explains "Eurocom corporation successfully conquered this challenge by outfitting a desktop replacement chassis with the highest quality components, including the Intel Xeon processor E5 series and Intel S3700 solid state drives - chosen for their ability to support both workstation and server-class operations."
In celebration of the award, Intel created a short document outlining the Panther 5SE Mobile Server and it's many benefits to professionals of all kinds. The article, titled: "Super Computer Sheds Weight, gains mobility, Becomes "Server-on-the-Go" can be found here.
Supporting multiple server class operating systems such as RedHat Enterprise Server Edition 6.4, Microsoft Server 2012 & 2008R2 and VMware ESXi, while supporting up to 32GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM via four 8GB SODIMM 204 pin modules, Intel Xeon processor E5 series and up to four Intel S3700 solid state drives in RAID 0/1/5/10 gives the EUROCOM Panther 5SE the performance capabilities of a datacenter server in a portable form factor, complete with workstation tools such as keyboard and monitor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards