Intel has published a case study on the EUROCOM Panther 5SE Mobile Server as part of winning the "Form Factor Solution Innovation Award", titled "Super Computer Sheds Weight, gains mobility, Becomes "Server-on-the-Go". As an Intel Platinum Reseller, Eurocom works very closely with Intel to offer innovative and cutting edge technology to professionals who demand powerful computing solutions wherever they may be. At the 2013 Intel Solution Summit, Eurocom was awarded the Form Factor Solution Innovation Award for delivering the most innovative mobile solution based on Intel Technology to meet our customers' demands for mobility.
More specifically the EUROCOM Panther 5SE was awarded this distinction by conquering the challenge of creating a portable server for application developers, emergrency responders, on site trainers and others who need powerful server capability on the go. As Intel Explains "Eurocom corporation successfully conquered this challenge by outfitting a desktop replacement chassis with the highest quality components, including the Intel Xeon processor E5 series and Intel S3700 solid state drives - chosen for their ability to support both workstation and server-class operations."
In celebration of the award, Intel created a short document outlining the Panther 5SE Mobile Server and it's many benefits to professionals of all kinds. The article, titled: "Super Computer Sheds Weight, gains mobility, Becomes "Server-on-the-Go" can be found here.
Supporting multiple server class operating systems such as RedHat Enterprise Server Edition 6.4, Microsoft Server 2012 & 2008R2 and VMware ESXi, while supporting up to 32GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM via four 8GB SODIMM 204 pin modules, Intel Xeon processor E5 series and up to four Intel S3700 solid state drives in RAID 0/1/5/10 gives the EUROCOM Panther 5SE the performance capabilities of a datacenter server in a portable form factor, complete with workstation tools such as keyboard and monitor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect