G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, has added 15 DDR3 quad channel memory kits to its award winning RipjawsZ family optimized for new Intel Core i7 processor family for socket LGA-2011 and X79 motherboards. Optimized for the new Intel Ivy Bridge-E Core i7 processors, RipjawsZ series pushes quad channel DDR3 memory to the bleeding edge with rated speed of up to 2933MHz 16GB(4x4GB) and 2666MHz 64GB (8x8GB). G.SKILL RipjawsZ boldly goes where no memory has gone before.
Stable Extreme Speeds of 3000MHz 16GB (4x4GB)
New processors mean new limits. G.SKILL testing lab raised DDR3 memory speed up to 3000MHz with stability - on air cooling! Below is 3000MHz 16GB proof of concept, on the Intel i7-4960X CPU and ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboard.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives