G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, has added 15 DDR3 quad channel memory kits to its award winning RipjawsZ family optimized for new Intel Core i7 processor family for socket LGA-2011 and X79 motherboards. Optimized for the new Intel Ivy Bridge-E Core i7 processors, RipjawsZ series pushes quad channel DDR3 memory to the bleeding edge with rated speed of up to 2933MHz 16GB(4x4GB) and 2666MHz 64GB (8x8GB). G.SKILL RipjawsZ boldly goes where no memory has gone before.
Stable Extreme Speeds of 3000MHz 16GB (4x4GB)
New processors mean new limits. G.SKILL testing lab raised DDR3 memory speed up to 3000MHz with stability - on air cooling! Below is 3000MHz 16GB proof of concept, on the Intel i7-4960X CPU and ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboard.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules