NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 21.5-inch AccuSync AS222WM desktop monitor targeted to small-to-medium-sized business users.
The widescreen AS222WM offers a 25 percent reduction in power consumption due to the elimination of its predecessor's CCFL backlight. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency while enabling easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS222WM is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"NEC's AccuSync Series continues to give business users exceptional displays with which to accomplish their goals," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "With LED backlighting and its environmental certifications, the AS222WM display boasts a compelling total cost of ownership."
The AS222WM includes the following features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9 wide screen LED-backlit LCD desktop monitor
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
The AS222WM will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20