NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 21.5-inch AccuSync AS222WM desktop monitor targeted to small-to-medium-sized business users.
The widescreen AS222WM offers a 25 percent reduction in power consumption due to the elimination of its predecessor's CCFL backlight. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency while enabling easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS222WM is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"NEC's AccuSync Series continues to give business users exceptional displays with which to accomplish their goals," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "With LED backlighting and its environmental certifications, the AS222WM display boasts a compelling total cost of ownership."
The AS222WM includes the following features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9 wide screen LED-backlit LCD desktop monitor
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
The AS222WM will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees