NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 21.5-inch AccuSync AS222WM desktop monitor targeted to small-to-medium-sized business users.
The widescreen AS222WM offers a 25 percent reduction in power consumption due to the elimination of its predecessor's CCFL backlight. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency while enabling easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS222WM is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"NEC's AccuSync Series continues to give business users exceptional displays with which to accomplish their goals," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "With LED backlighting and its environmental certifications, the AS222WM display boasts a compelling total cost of ownership."
The AS222WM includes the following features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9 wide screen LED-backlit LCD desktop monitor
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
The AS222WM will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities