ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, announced today that the company's new generation DDR4 SDRAM modules will be on display at the Intel Developer Forum 2013 (IDF13), held this year in San Francisco. Targeting server and render farm applications, the new DDR4 modules show that ADATA is once again at the front of the pack in providing new high-performance solutions to the enterprise market.
DDR4 SDRAM stands for double data rate fourth generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory, and its most notable features are faster clock frequencies and data transfer rates as compared to DDR3, as well as low power consumption. Running at just 1.2 volts, these new modules are expected to achieve transfer rates of 3.2Gbps, at frequencies as high as 2133MHz, far outstripping the capabilities of previous generations of DRAM. In large scale server applications, the advantages of DDR4 will lead to lower costs and greatly improved overall system performance. The new DDR4 SDRAM modules will be showcased along with the company's other premium memory solutions at booth number 554 at IDF13.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20