ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, announced today that the company's new generation DDR4 SDRAM modules will be on display at the Intel Developer Forum 2013 (IDF13), held this year in San Francisco. Targeting server and render farm applications, the new DDR4 modules show that ADATA is once again at the front of the pack in providing new high-performance solutions to the enterprise market.
DDR4 SDRAM stands for double data rate fourth generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory, and its most notable features are faster clock frequencies and data transfer rates as compared to DDR3, as well as low power consumption. Running at just 1.2 volts, these new modules are expected to achieve transfer rates of 3.2Gbps, at frequencies as high as 2133MHz, far outstripping the capabilities of previous generations of DRAM. In large scale server applications, the advantages of DDR4 will lead to lower costs and greatly improved overall system performance. The new DDR4 SDRAM modules will be showcased along with the company's other premium memory solutions at booth number 554 at IDF13.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives