LEPA Technology is proud to announce the launch of new series of 80Plus Gold, 80Plus Bronze, and 115/230Vac power supplies. GM-MaxGold represents an 80Plus Gold product line which ranges from 500W to 1000W with 92% peak efficiency. BM-MaxBron is an 80Plus Bronze line that goes from 450W to 1000W with over 88% efficiency. Also, LEPA MX F1 series consists of 115/230Vac models with an output of 350W, 400W, and 600W.
GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series are both equipped with a hybrid modular cable design, hydraulic bearing fan, powerful single +12V rail, and complie with ErP Lot6 standard. The new GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series carry one unique feature - The special"Anti3s Q-Brick design", which is a protective sleeve that protects power supplies from three aspects: shock, static, and slip. GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron comes with one red Q-Brick and one extra black Q-Brick as a gift for users to replace or swap-out as they prefer. Also, GM-MaxGold series applies DC-DC converter design ensuring the stability of output voltage when the CPU goes into a C6/C7 sleep state, meeting the new Intel Haswell CPU standard. As you can see, the GM-MaxGold series is completely compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
This MX F1 series (115/230Vac) provide 6+2P PCI-E connectors for 350W, 400W, and 600W power supplies to meet the requirements of power-hungry graphic cards. The MX F1 is also equipped with a durable hydraulic bearing fan delivering proper cooling under silent operation. To better facilitate installation with bottom-mounted PSU chassis, the CPU connector cable has been lengthened to 60cm. MX F1 series (115/230Vac) perfectly fulfills your basic computing requirements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015