LEPA Technology is proud to announce the launch of new series of 80Plus Gold, 80Plus Bronze, and 115/230Vac power supplies. GM-MaxGold represents an 80Plus Gold product line which ranges from 500W to 1000W with 92% peak efficiency. BM-MaxBron is an 80Plus Bronze line that goes from 450W to 1000W with over 88% efficiency. Also, LEPA MX F1 series consists of 115/230Vac models with an output of 350W, 400W, and 600W.
GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series are both equipped with a hybrid modular cable design, hydraulic bearing fan, powerful single +12V rail, and complie with ErP Lot6 standard. The new GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series carry one unique feature - The special"Anti3s Q-Brick design", which is a protective sleeve that protects power supplies from three aspects: shock, static, and slip. GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron comes with one red Q-Brick and one extra black Q-Brick as a gift for users to replace or swap-out as they prefer. Also, GM-MaxGold series applies DC-DC converter design ensuring the stability of output voltage when the CPU goes into a C6/C7 sleep state, meeting the new Intel Haswell CPU standard. As you can see, the GM-MaxGold series is completely compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
This MX F1 series (115/230Vac) provide 6+2P PCI-E connectors for 350W, 400W, and 600W power supplies to meet the requirements of power-hungry graphic cards. The MX F1 is also equipped with a durable hydraulic bearing fan delivering proper cooling under silent operation. To better facilitate installation with bottom-mounted PSU chassis, the CPU connector cable has been lengthened to 60cm. MX F1 series (115/230Vac) perfectly fulfills your basic computing requirements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage