LEPA Technology is proud to announce the launch of new series of 80Plus Gold, 80Plus Bronze, and 115/230Vac power supplies. GM-MaxGold represents an 80Plus Gold product line which ranges from 500W to 1000W with 92% peak efficiency. BM-MaxBron is an 80Plus Bronze line that goes from 450W to 1000W with over 88% efficiency. Also, LEPA MX F1 series consists of 115/230Vac models with an output of 350W, 400W, and 600W.
GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series are both equipped with a hybrid modular cable design, hydraulic bearing fan, powerful single +12V rail, and complie with ErP Lot6 standard. The new GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series carry one unique feature - The special"Anti3s Q-Brick design", which is a protective sleeve that protects power supplies from three aspects: shock, static, and slip. GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron comes with one red Q-Brick and one extra black Q-Brick as a gift for users to replace or swap-out as they prefer. Also, GM-MaxGold series applies DC-DC converter design ensuring the stability of output voltage when the CPU goes into a C6/C7 sleep state, meeting the new Intel Haswell CPU standard. As you can see, the GM-MaxGold series is completely compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
This MX F1 series (115/230Vac) provide 6+2P PCI-E connectors for 350W, 400W, and 600W power supplies to meet the requirements of power-hungry graphic cards. The MX F1 is also equipped with a durable hydraulic bearing fan delivering proper cooling under silent operation. To better facilitate installation with bottom-mounted PSU chassis, the CPU connector cable has been lengthened to 60cm. MX F1 series (115/230Vac) perfectly fulfills your basic computing requirements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league