CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and performance workstations, today announced its ZeusBook Ultimate series, the thinnest and lightest 17-inch gaming notebook to ever slay an opponent.
The ZeusBook Ultimate measures less than an inch thick and weighs less than six pounds with more firing power than many chunky laptops that are mobile in name only. The ZeusBook will be offered in two models, the Ultimate 100 and Ultimate 200, both of which do not sacrifice power or portability and offer the same functionality of a full-size laptop in the slim form factor that's easily transportable. No other laptop comes close to packing this much power in an elegant form factor.
With performance powered by the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M gaming grade graphics and the newest Intel Core i7 "Haswell" processor, the ZeusBook Ultimate is capable of handling the most graphically intensive and system demanding games. GeForce GTX 765M graphics double your gaming performance and provides extra long battery life with NVIDIA Optimus technology. Users experience a whole new level of gaming with the best in performance and portability, and take it even further with the blazing-fast speeds of SSD.
The ZeusBook Ultimate can also double as your home or business workhorse. It can run any PC-compatible application with Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64 Bit Edition) pre-loaded.
To keep ZeusBook running cool, it features dual fan smart thermal cooling, which optimizes and increases airflow via an automated cooler boost. Even under the hottest and heaviest tasks, dual fan functionality ensures the ZeusBook never gets overheated.
For the ultimate HD immersive experience, the ZeusBook's Matrix Multi 17-inch display can connect up to three external monitors for complete immersion. For the ultimate multimedia experience, the ZeusBook can support Super HD 3840 x 2160 resolution, which is four-times the resolution of a Full HD display for incredibly detailed and lifelike images for gaming and movie watching.
The ZeusBook Ultimate does not skimp on sound quality. The system kicks out HD Surround Sound with its ample-sized speakers and a built-in subwoofer to deliver a crystal sound clarity and immersion. An anti-ghosting full-size gaming keyboard is also standard. The keyboard is fully color-customizable with thousands of color combinations and five preset configurations. The anti-ghosting capability allows you to capture simultaneous keystrokes to take control of any battle.
ZeusBook Ultimate Highlights:
- Intel Core i7-4700HQ "Haswell" processor 2.40 GHz (3.4 GHz w/ Turbo Boost Technology) with Intel HM87 chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M, 2 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB 1600 MHz Memory
- 17.3" 1920x1080 Anti-Reflective LED Display
- Dual Killer Technology (E2200 NIC and Wireless-N 1202)
- Sound Blaster Cinema & dual speaker w/ subwoofer
- Li-ion 6 cell battery & AC Adapter included
Base price for the ZeusBook Ultimate 100 is $1429. All CyberPowerPC gaming notebook systems include a 1-year limited warranty. For more information see: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/landingpages/Zeusbook/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017