BIOSTAR is launching a series of motherboards based on the Intel H81 chipset supporting Intel 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. These Haswell single chip CPU boards features Intel HD 4600Graphics, along with a new integrated memory controller that runs at speeds up to 1600 MHz. The H81 chipset supports two SATA3 ports (plus four SATA2 ports); two USB 3.0 headers; one DIMM per memory channel for a maximum of two sticks of RAM for up to 16GB.
BIOSTAR H81 chipset based motherboards will be a great option for small form factor systems where you rarely have more than one discrete card and two SATA drives. Every BIOSTAR H81 motherboard also features Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015