BIOSTAR is launching a series of motherboards based on the Intel H81 chipset supporting Intel 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. These Haswell single chip CPU boards features Intel HD 4600Graphics, along with a new integrated memory controller that runs at speeds up to 1600 MHz. The H81 chipset supports two SATA3 ports (plus four SATA2 ports); two USB 3.0 headers; one DIMM per memory channel for a maximum of two sticks of RAM for up to 16GB.
BIOSTAR H81 chipset based motherboards will be a great option for small form factor systems where you rarely have more than one discrete card and two SATA drives. Every BIOSTAR H81 motherboard also features Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards