BIOSTAR is launching a series of motherboards based on the Intel H81 chipset supporting Intel 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. These Haswell single chip CPU boards features Intel HD 4600Graphics, along with a new integrated memory controller that runs at speeds up to 1600 MHz. The H81 chipset supports two SATA3 ports (plus four SATA2 ports); two USB 3.0 headers; one DIMM per memory channel for a maximum of two sticks of RAM for up to 16GB.
BIOSTAR H81 chipset based motherboards will be a great option for small form factor systems where you rarely have more than one discrete card and two SATA drives. Every BIOSTAR H81 motherboard also features Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience