AMD to Webcast Special Meeting Of Stockholders
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- February 2, 2009 --AMD (NYSE:AMD) will hold a Special Meeting of Stockholders at 10 a.m. CT (11 a.m. ET) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at the Hilton Austin Airport, 9515 Hotel Drive in Austin, Texas.
AMD will provide a real-time audio webcast of the meeting on the Investor Relations page of its Web site at http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/InvestorRelations/0,,51_306_15888,00.html. The webcast will be available for 10 days after the meeting.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
AMD has filed a proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Investors and security holders are urged to read the proxy statement and other relevant documents filed with the SEC because they contain important information. AMD filed the proxy statement with the SEC on January 16, 2009 and disseminated the proxy statement to its stockholders on or about January 23, 2009. Security holders may obtain a free copy of the proxy statement and other documents filed by AMD with the SEC at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov. The proxy statement and other documents may also be obtained free of charge by contacting AMD Investor Relations at email@example.com or by telephone: (408) 749-4000.
AMD and its executive officers and directors may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from AMD's stockholders with respect to the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement. Information regarding such executive officers and directors is included in AMD's Proxy Statement for its 2008 Annual Meeting of Stockholders filed with the SEC on March 14, 2008, which is available free of charge at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov and by contacting AMD Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: (408) 749-4000. Certain executive officers and directors of AMD have interests in the transaction that may differ from the interests of AMD stockholders generally. These interests are described in the proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines