AMD to Webcast Special Meeting Of Stockholders
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- February 2, 2009 --AMD (NYSE:AMD) will hold a Special Meeting of Stockholders at 10 a.m. CT (11 a.m. ET) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at the Hilton Austin Airport, 9515 Hotel Drive in Austin, Texas.
AMD will provide a real-time audio webcast of the meeting on the Investor Relations page of its Web site at http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/InvestorRelations/0,,51_306_15888,00.html. The webcast will be available for 10 days after the meeting.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
AMD has filed a proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Investors and security holders are urged to read the proxy statement and other relevant documents filed with the SEC because they contain important information. AMD filed the proxy statement with the SEC on January 16, 2009 and disseminated the proxy statement to its stockholders on or about January 23, 2009. Security holders may obtain a free copy of the proxy statement and other documents filed by AMD with the SEC at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov. The proxy statement and other documents may also be obtained free of charge by contacting AMD Investor Relations at email@example.com or by telephone: (408) 749-4000.
AMD and its executive officers and directors may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from AMD's stockholders with respect to the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement. Information regarding such executive officers and directors is included in AMD's Proxy Statement for its 2008 Annual Meeting of Stockholders filed with the SEC on March 14, 2008, which is available free of charge at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov and by contacting AMD Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: (408) 749-4000. Certain executive officers and directors of AMD have interests in the transaction that may differ from the interests of AMD stockholders generally. These interests are described in the proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement.
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases a new smartphone for that will take 'split-second photos'
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- Teenagers on social networking sites too much could cause problems
- Subway, Paypal team up so you can pay for your sandwich using app
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia