AMD to Webcast Special Meeting Of Stockholders
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -- February 2, 2009 --AMD (NYSE:AMD) will hold a Special Meeting of Stockholders at 10 a.m. CT (11 a.m. ET) on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at the Hilton Austin Airport, 9515 Hotel Drive in Austin, Texas.
AMD will provide a real-time audio webcast of the meeting on the Investor Relations page of its Web site at http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/InvestorRelations/0,,51_306_15888,00.html. The webcast will be available for 10 days after the meeting.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
AMD has filed a proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Investors and security holders are urged to read the proxy statement and other relevant documents filed with the SEC because they contain important information. AMD filed the proxy statement with the SEC on January 16, 2009 and disseminated the proxy statement to its stockholders on or about January 23, 2009. Security holders may obtain a free copy of the proxy statement and other documents filed by AMD with the SEC at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov. The proxy statement and other documents may also be obtained free of charge by contacting AMD Investor Relations at email@example.com or by telephone: (408) 749-4000.
AMD and its executive officers and directors may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from AMD's stockholders with respect to the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement. Information regarding such executive officers and directors is included in AMD's Proxy Statement for its 2008 Annual Meeting of Stockholders filed with the SEC on March 14, 2008, which is available free of charge at the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov and by contacting AMD Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: (408) 749-4000. Certain executive officers and directors of AMD have interests in the transaction that may differ from the interests of AMD stockholders generally. These interests are described in the proxy statement pursuant to which AMD's board of directors is soliciting proxies in connection with seeking AMD stockholder approval of the issuance of AMD shares and warrants pursuant to the Master Transaction Agreement.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4