ASUS today announced Transformer Book T300, a 13.3-inch laptop with a detachable Full HD display that can be used as a standalone Windows 8 tablet. Transformer Book is powered by a 4th generation Intel Core processor for seamless multi-tasking performance and offers outstanding energy efficiency, with up to eight hours battery life.
Sleek and durable design with cutting-edge multi-touch control
ASUS Transformer Book T300 features a sleek metallic design with a soft-touch finish that's both durable and stylish. The 13.3-inch tablet display has a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for an expansive working space with razor-sharp images, while IPS technology ensures wide 178-degree viewing angles with excellent daylight visibility. Transformer Book also features cutting-edge multi-touch digitizer technology that detects a 6 mm contact point, rather than the 9 mm recommended by Microsoft for Windows 8. The result is a 10-point multi-touch display with high-precision input that's perfect for the kind of fine fingertip control required by everything from spreadsheets to creative applications.
Portable and practical - perfect for work and play
Just 11.5 mm thin, ASUS Transformer Book T300's tablet display is extremely portable, but it's also highly practical for use on the move, with built-in USB 3.0, a micro-HDMI ports, plus an LED battery charge indicator. The keyboard dock is equally slim, at just 11 mm, and has a compact magnetic dock connector that releases and snaps to the tablet display in an instant. The dock features a full-size keyboard with backlit keys and a large multi-touch touchpad with Windows 8 gesture support. Transformer Book features a front 720p HD camera and a rear 1080p Full HD camera, plus stereo speakers powered by ASUS SonicMaster audio technology for loud, clear sound.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design