ASUS today announced Transformer Book T300, a 13.3-inch laptop with a detachable Full HD display that can be used as a standalone Windows 8 tablet. Transformer Book is powered by a 4th generation Intel Core processor for seamless multi-tasking performance and offers outstanding energy efficiency, with up to eight hours battery life.
Sleek and durable design with cutting-edge multi-touch control
ASUS Transformer Book T300 features a sleek metallic design with a soft-touch finish that's both durable and stylish. The 13.3-inch tablet display has a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for an expansive working space with razor-sharp images, while IPS technology ensures wide 178-degree viewing angles with excellent daylight visibility. Transformer Book also features cutting-edge multi-touch digitizer technology that detects a 6 mm contact point, rather than the 9 mm recommended by Microsoft for Windows 8. The result is a 10-point multi-touch display with high-precision input that's perfect for the kind of fine fingertip control required by everything from spreadsheets to creative applications.
Portable and practical - perfect for work and play
Just 11.5 mm thin, ASUS Transformer Book T300's tablet display is extremely portable, but it's also highly practical for use on the move, with built-in USB 3.0, a micro-HDMI ports, plus an LED battery charge indicator. The keyboard dock is equally slim, at just 11 mm, and has a compact magnetic dock connector that releases and snaps to the tablet display in an instant. The dock features a full-size keyboard with backlit keys and a large multi-touch touchpad with Windows 8 gesture support. Transformer Book features a front 720p HD camera and a rear 1080p Full HD camera, plus stereo speakers powered by ASUS SonicMaster audio technology for loud, clear sound.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X