ASUS today announced Transformer Book T300, a 13.3-inch laptop with a detachable Full HD display that can be used as a standalone Windows 8 tablet. Transformer Book is powered by a 4th generation Intel Core processor for seamless multi-tasking performance and offers outstanding energy efficiency, with up to eight hours battery life.
Sleek and durable design with cutting-edge multi-touch control
ASUS Transformer Book T300 features a sleek metallic design with a soft-touch finish that's both durable and stylish. The 13.3-inch tablet display has a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for an expansive working space with razor-sharp images, while IPS technology ensures wide 178-degree viewing angles with excellent daylight visibility. Transformer Book also features cutting-edge multi-touch digitizer technology that detects a 6 mm contact point, rather than the 9 mm recommended by Microsoft for Windows 8. The result is a 10-point multi-touch display with high-precision input that's perfect for the kind of fine fingertip control required by everything from spreadsheets to creative applications.
Portable and practical - perfect for work and play
Just 11.5 mm thin, ASUS Transformer Book T300's tablet display is extremely portable, but it's also highly practical for use on the move, with built-in USB 3.0, a micro-HDMI ports, plus an LED battery charge indicator. The keyboard dock is equally slim, at just 11 mm, and has a compact magnetic dock connector that releases and snaps to the tablet display in an instant. The dock features a full-size keyboard with backlit keys and a large multi-touch touchpad with Windows 8 gesture support. Transformer Book features a front 720p HD camera and a rear 1080p Full HD camera, plus stereo speakers powered by ASUS SonicMaster audio technology for loud, clear sound.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league