FREMONT, CALIF., USA - September 4th, 2013 - Patriot, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and mobile accessories today announces the addition of 3 new 128GB USB 3.0 drives to its Supersonic family, the Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB. With this launch Patriot's Supersonic brand family becomes the largest line up of performance 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently available.
Combining high performance, high capacity, with best in class durability; the Patriot Supersonic RAGE XT, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB USB 3.0 drives are the best solution for those looking for ultra-portable form factors that can also be used in extreme environments. The Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB provides read speeds of up to 180MB/s and comes in a convenient, unique all-in-one slide to connect housing. Providing transfer speeds of up to 150MB/s, the Supersonic Boost XT 128GB offers a water resistant rubberized design, with cap for excellent protection from the elements and heavy everyday use. Built in an all metal housing, the Supersonic Pulse 128GB provides excellent performance and protection for budget minded consumers. With transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s, the Supersonic Pulse is excellent for mainstream performance for those leading a busy lifestyle.
The Supersonic family offers plug and play compatibility with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS9, X and later. Backed by Patriot Memory's award winning customer support, the Supersonic product line carries a 5-year warranty.
"Our new high capacity Supersonic drives provide some of the most durable and best performing drives on the market", says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's USB Product Manager. "With the addition of these three new products, our Supersonic product family has the biggest offering of 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently on the market."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99