Toshiba will release in mid-September the new product of SDHC memory card which designed popular character Sanrio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Sanrio), the Hello Kitty. This was the second of the product collaboration with Sanrio, I finish it in the original design of the limit which treated the face of Hello Kitty. In addition, it now supports the UHS Speed ??Class 1 in the UHS-I interface for high-speed SD speed class that guarantees 10MB / second or more data transfer speed of reading and writing at the time as "Class 10". In collaboration with Sanrio in the future, the Company has scheduled the release of memory products with various character was designed also to other than Hello Kitty.
The main specifications of the new product:
- Name of product: SD-H08GKT
- Capacity: 8GB
- Speed-class: Class 10
- Interface: SD memory card standard compliant
- Power-supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Compliance: SD memory card standard compliant
- External dimensions 32.0mm (L) x 24.0mm (W) x 2.1mm (T)
- Mass About 2g
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -25C ~ 85C.
- (non-condensing) 30 ~ 80% RH: humidity
Latest News Posts
- Driver reportedly pulled over for using Apple Watch while driving
- Silk Road creator Ross Ulbricht receives life sentence
- First look of the new Xbox One controller, will launch next month
- UN report: Encryption backdoors violate the human rights of Web users
- New Need for Speed reboot will require Internet connection
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015