Toshiba will release in mid-September the new product of SDHC memory card which designed popular character Sanrio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Sanrio), the Hello Kitty. This was the second of the product collaboration with Sanrio, I finish it in the original design of the limit which treated the face of Hello Kitty. In addition, it now supports the UHS Speed ??Class 1 in the UHS-I interface for high-speed SD speed class that guarantees 10MB / second or more data transfer speed of reading and writing at the time as "Class 10". In collaboration with Sanrio in the future, the Company has scheduled the release of memory products with various character was designed also to other than Hello Kitty.
The main specifications of the new product:
- Name of product: SD-H08GKT
- Capacity: 8GB
- Speed-class: Class 10
- Interface: SD memory card standard compliant
- Power-supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Compliance: SD memory card standard compliant
- External dimensions 32.0mm (L) x 24.0mm (W) x 2.1mm (T)
- Mass About 2g
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -25C ~ 85C.
- (non-condensing) 30 ~ 80% RH: humidity
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Acer rumored to unveil a gaming-oriented smartwatch soon
- Mad Max for PC drops to $10 in leftover summer sale
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L