Toshiba will release in mid-September the new product of SDHC memory card which designed popular character Sanrio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Sanrio), the Hello Kitty. This was the second of the product collaboration with Sanrio, I finish it in the original design of the limit which treated the face of Hello Kitty. In addition, it now supports the UHS Speed ??Class 1 in the UHS-I interface for high-speed SD speed class that guarantees 10MB / second or more data transfer speed of reading and writing at the time as "Class 10". In collaboration with Sanrio in the future, the Company has scheduled the release of memory products with various character was designed also to other than Hello Kitty.
The main specifications of the new product:
- Name of product: SD-H08GKT
- Capacity: 8GB
- Speed-class: Class 10
- Interface: SD memory card standard compliant
- Power-supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Compliance: SD memory card standard compliant
- External dimensions 32.0mm (L) x 24.0mm (W) x 2.1mm (T)
- Mass About 2g
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -25C ~ 85C.
- (non-condensing) 30 ~ 80% RH: humidity
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015