Toshiba will release in mid-September the new product of SDHC memory card which designed popular character Sanrio Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Sanrio), the Hello Kitty. This was the second of the product collaboration with Sanrio, I finish it in the original design of the limit which treated the face of Hello Kitty. In addition, it now supports the UHS Speed ??Class 1 in the UHS-I interface for high-speed SD speed class that guarantees 10MB / second or more data transfer speed of reading and writing at the time as "Class 10". In collaboration with Sanrio in the future, the Company has scheduled the release of memory products with various character was designed also to other than Hello Kitty.
The main specifications of the new product:
- Name of product: SD-H08GKT
- Capacity: 8GB
- Speed-class: Class 10
- Interface: SD memory card standard compliant
- Power-supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Compliance: SD memory card standard compliant
- External dimensions 32.0mm (L) x 24.0mm (W) x 2.1mm (T)
- Mass About 2g
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -25C ~ 85C.
- (non-condensing) 30 ~ 80% RH: humidity
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards