NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 27-inch EA273WMi display as the newest member of its MultiSync EA Series for enterprise users.
Built upon a high-end IPS LCD panel, which delivers exceptional screen performance, the EA273WMi display is mercury-free and more energy efficient due to its LED backlighting technology. The results are reduced power consumption, a light-weight chassis and more desktop space.
Its integrated touch-sensitive controls enable simple display adjustments through the On Screen Display (OSD). Its smart sensing technology includes ambient light and human sensors to automatically detect work conditions and determine the proper display brightness. The advanced ControlSync lets users control up to six MultiSync EA Series displays and adjusts up to 26 settings of each monitor simultaneously via the master monitor. This is most beneficial for multi-monitor setups.
"This new 27-inch display gives power users a robust IPS panel and LED backlighting, all within an attractive total cost of ownership structure," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The EA273WMi gives people in corporate, government and education settings advanced features, sleek aesthetics and high-performance functionality to help them work smarter."
The MultiSync EA273WMi includes the following features:
- 27-inch, 16:9 AH-IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Slim and light design with touch-sensitive OSD controls
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Fully adjustable stand with 130 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- ControlSync, which enables synchronized adjustment of multi-screen setup of up to six MultiSync EA Series displays
- Customize Setting with one-touch recovery to preferred setting
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2)
- Integrated cable management
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
The MultiSync EA273WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $449.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives