NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 27-inch EA273WMi display as the newest member of its MultiSync EA Series for enterprise users.
Built upon a high-end IPS LCD panel, which delivers exceptional screen performance, the EA273WMi display is mercury-free and more energy efficient due to its LED backlighting technology. The results are reduced power consumption, a light-weight chassis and more desktop space.
Its integrated touch-sensitive controls enable simple display adjustments through the On Screen Display (OSD). Its smart sensing technology includes ambient light and human sensors to automatically detect work conditions and determine the proper display brightness. The advanced ControlSync lets users control up to six MultiSync EA Series displays and adjusts up to 26 settings of each monitor simultaneously via the master monitor. This is most beneficial for multi-monitor setups.
"This new 27-inch display gives power users a robust IPS panel and LED backlighting, all within an attractive total cost of ownership structure," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The EA273WMi gives people in corporate, government and education settings advanced features, sleek aesthetics and high-performance functionality to help them work smarter."
The MultiSync EA273WMi includes the following features:
- 27-inch, 16:9 AH-IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Slim and light design with touch-sensitive OSD controls
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Fully adjustable stand with 130 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- ControlSync, which enables synchronized adjustment of multi-screen setup of up to six MultiSync EA Series displays
- Customize Setting with one-touch recovery to preferred setting
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2)
- Integrated cable management
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
The MultiSync EA273WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $449.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup