Dell today introduced a boldly reimagined monitor experience with the launch of its Dell 20 Touch Monitor (E2014T), Dell 23 Touch Monitor (P2314T) and Dell 27 Touch Monitor (P2714T). Offering a wide range of features and great price points, Dell's new monitors bring the touch experience to a broad selection of users. The Dell 20 Touch Monitor, Dell 23 Touch Monitor, and Dell 27 Touch Monitor enable intuitive interaction with content onscreen by tapping, sliding, swiping, turning, pinching and stretching with their fingers - it is that simple and natural with Windows 8.
MHL connectivity allows users to easily display content from smartphones and tablets directly onscreen. From the engaging touch experience to seamless connectivity, these new Dell touch monitors provide exceptional reliability with excellent screen performance.
Bringing touch within reach: Dell 20 Touch Monitor (E2014T)
With this Dell 20 Touch Monitor users can enjoy a fresh new touch monitor experience at a great new price of $249.99. Sharp, fluid visuals with 1600 x 900 HD resolution on its 19.5" screen, a fast 2ms response time, and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 8 million:1 mean families can appreciate a great screen experience that is affordable, reliable and just right for watching videos and movies.
Featuring extensive connectivity, the E2014T touch monitor comes with a wide range of connector ports such as MHL, DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, and USB. This allows direct display of content from your smartphone or tablet on the larger touch screen via MHL, and also facilitates connectivity to a variety of peripherals, including a wide range of smartphones and tablets, for a versatile, integrated home or work environment.
Boldly reimagined: Dell 23 Touch Monitor (P2314T) and Dell 27 Touch Monitor (P2714T)
The Dell P2314T and P2714T 23" and 27" Touch monitors give users an intuitive 10-point touch experience when using Windows 8. Users will enjoy vividly clear images on either a 23" (P2314T) or 27" (P2714T) screen with Full HD resolution and 8 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio. An ultra-wide 178/ 178-degree viewing angle allows the same superb visual experience from virtually any angle. Users can enjoy the ultimate touch experience with the touch monitors' fine craftsmanship and sleek, flush edge-to-edge glass.
A unique adjustable stand design promotes comfort and convenience. Users can naturally slide the monitor closer and tilt it up to 60 degrees to touch and type, or adapt to the requirements of their work space by choosing to wall mount the monitors or affix to the Dell Single Monitor Arm for greater panel adjustability. And just like the E2014T, these 23" and 27" touch monitors feature extensive connectivity.
Availability and Pricing
The E2014T is now available in the US, Canada and Latin American region starting at $249.99. It will be available in the European and Asia-Pacific regions on September 26. The P2714T and P2314T touch monitors are now available in the US, Canada and Latin American region starting at $699.99 and $449.99 respectively. They will be available in the European and Asia-Pacific regions on September 18.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- 80 games at E3 2016 were powered by Epic's Unreal Engine
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines