Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced the brand new Elite 130 M-ITX chassis. The Elite 130 improves upon the popular Elite 120 and brings about even more value added features. It does so while keeping an elegant, yet demure exterior.
Small, Yet Powerful
Elite 130 is among the most compact, yet fully featured chassis for high performance M-ITX computing. Included is a large mesh front panel that offers reserved styling while allowing extreme airflow. Elite 130 is designed to fit in the most minute available desk space while supporting high performance hardware. A pleasing, clean exterior design conceals the true performance parts contained within the Elite 130.
Full Range of Cooling & Hardware Support
Taking a no compromise approach, Elite 130 offers support for the highest-end dual slot graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN and AMD Radeon HD7990. This extends to allowing the install of full length ATX power supplies so users don't have to search for compact or proprietary power supply sizes. Those with extensive storage needs can fit up to one 5.25" bay device and 5 HDDs and/or SSDs.
Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provide convenient front panel access to some of the newest and fastest portable storage and devices. Those that are interested in expanding into liquid cooling, DIY or AIO, will find ample space for a thick 120 mm radiator in the front of the Elite 130. With the Elite 130, users can build the power and cooling of a full desktop PC without sacrificing precious space.
The Elite 130 is available now.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- Elon Musk was very close to selling Tesla Motors to Google in 2013
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop