Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced the brand new Elite 130 M-ITX chassis. The Elite 130 improves upon the popular Elite 120 and brings about even more value added features. It does so while keeping an elegant, yet demure exterior.
Small, Yet Powerful
Elite 130 is among the most compact, yet fully featured chassis for high performance M-ITX computing. Included is a large mesh front panel that offers reserved styling while allowing extreme airflow. Elite 130 is designed to fit in the most minute available desk space while supporting high performance hardware. A pleasing, clean exterior design conceals the true performance parts contained within the Elite 130.
Full Range of Cooling & Hardware Support
Taking a no compromise approach, Elite 130 offers support for the highest-end dual slot graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN and AMD Radeon HD7990. This extends to allowing the install of full length ATX power supplies so users don't have to search for compact or proprietary power supply sizes. Those with extensive storage needs can fit up to one 5.25" bay device and 5 HDDs and/or SSDs.
Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provide convenient front panel access to some of the newest and fastest portable storage and devices. Those that are interested in expanding into liquid cooling, DIY or AIO, will find ample space for a thick 120 mm radiator in the front of the Elite 130. With the Elite 130, users can build the power and cooling of a full desktop PC without sacrificing precious space.
The Elite 130 is available now.
Latest News Posts
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications