Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced the brand new Elite 130 M-ITX chassis. The Elite 130 improves upon the popular Elite 120 and brings about even more value added features. It does so while keeping an elegant, yet demure exterior.
Small, Yet Powerful
Elite 130 is among the most compact, yet fully featured chassis for high performance M-ITX computing. Included is a large mesh front panel that offers reserved styling while allowing extreme airflow. Elite 130 is designed to fit in the most minute available desk space while supporting high performance hardware. A pleasing, clean exterior design conceals the true performance parts contained within the Elite 130.
Full Range of Cooling & Hardware Support
Taking a no compromise approach, Elite 130 offers support for the highest-end dual slot graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN and AMD Radeon HD7990. This extends to allowing the install of full length ATX power supplies so users don't have to search for compact or proprietary power supply sizes. Those with extensive storage needs can fit up to one 5.25" bay device and 5 HDDs and/or SSDs.
Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provide convenient front panel access to some of the newest and fastest portable storage and devices. Those that are interested in expanding into liquid cooling, DIY or AIO, will find ample space for a thick 120 mm radiator in the front of the Elite 130. With the Elite 130, users can build the power and cooling of a full desktop PC without sacrificing precious space.
The Elite 130 is available now.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes