Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced the brand new Elite 130 M-ITX chassis. The Elite 130 improves upon the popular Elite 120 and brings about even more value added features. It does so while keeping an elegant, yet demure exterior.
Small, Yet Powerful
Elite 130 is among the most compact, yet fully featured chassis for high performance M-ITX computing. Included is a large mesh front panel that offers reserved styling while allowing extreme airflow. Elite 130 is designed to fit in the most minute available desk space while supporting high performance hardware. A pleasing, clean exterior design conceals the true performance parts contained within the Elite 130.
Full Range of Cooling & Hardware Support
Taking a no compromise approach, Elite 130 offers support for the highest-end dual slot graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN and AMD Radeon HD7990. This extends to allowing the install of full length ATX power supplies so users don't have to search for compact or proprietary power supply sizes. Those with extensive storage needs can fit up to one 5.25" bay device and 5 HDDs and/or SSDs.
Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 ports provide convenient front panel access to some of the newest and fastest portable storage and devices. Those that are interested in expanding into liquid cooling, DIY or AIO, will find ample space for a thick 120 mm radiator in the front of the Elite 130. With the Elite 130, users can build the power and cooling of a full desktop PC without sacrificing precious space.
The Elite 130 is available now.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now