HDTV H.264 Reception Ready and Real TV Tuner Bargain! - The latest WinFast PxDTV1300 T from Leadtek
Taipei, Taiwan, July 8th, 2008 - Leadtek Research Inc., one of the world's leading makers of multimedia products bringing users the best of PCTV solutions, has announced the launch of its latest and the most-compact-ever PCI-E TV tuner card, the WinFast PxDTV1300 T. Supporting high performance DVB-T TV and ready for HDTV H.264 reception, the card comes bundled with exclusive and power driven multifunctional WinFast PVR2 software.
Featuring DVB-T TV reception, HDTV and Dolby Digital AC3 audio support, the compact WinFast PxDTV1300 T has a quality silicon tuner built-in and the latest PCI Express interface. It is considered the perfect companion for barebone solutions and desktops.
Even more, the M.V.P (multiple video processing) mode also holds out the option of upgrading your PC. Simply add one of the WinFast analog TV series and you're able to enjoy both digital and analog TV at the same time.
Powered up with the exclusive WinFast PVR2 it packs all those mind boggling functions such as Live Broadcasting, Time Shifting, and TwinView, that are simplified and put into a two-layer menu with the most user friendly interface. When Scheduled Recording's turned on, you can schedule your TV recordings anytime in Standby/Hibernate (S3/S4) mode - Available exclusively for setting up a scheduled recording with a single simple click on the EPG screen.
The WinFast PxDTV1300 T is certified by Microsoft and is fully compatible with the Windows Media Center. Newly bundled with the all-in-one IR sensor remote control, the user gets the best of both the WinFast PVR2 software and Windows Media Center for cutting-edge multimedia applications. If you're looking for a quality, compact DVB-T device with useful functions and a good deal all at the same time, you shouldn't look further than the WinFast PxDTV1300 T. The best buy ever for turning your regular PC into an entertaining PCTV!
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse