HDTV H.264 Reception Ready and Real TV Tuner Bargain! - The latest WinFast PxDTV1300 T from Leadtek
Taipei, Taiwan, July 8th, 2008 - Leadtek Research Inc., one of the world's leading makers of multimedia products bringing users the best of PCTV solutions, has announced the launch of its latest and the most-compact-ever PCI-E TV tuner card, the WinFast PxDTV1300 T. Supporting high performance DVB-T TV and ready for HDTV H.264 reception, the card comes bundled with exclusive and power driven multifunctional WinFast PVR2 software.
Featuring DVB-T TV reception, HDTV and Dolby Digital AC3 audio support, the compact WinFast PxDTV1300 T has a quality silicon tuner built-in and the latest PCI Express interface. It is considered the perfect companion for barebone solutions and desktops.
Even more, the M.V.P (multiple video processing) mode also holds out the option of upgrading your PC. Simply add one of the WinFast analog TV series and you're able to enjoy both digital and analog TV at the same time.
Powered up with the exclusive WinFast PVR2 it packs all those mind boggling functions such as Live Broadcasting, Time Shifting, and TwinView, that are simplified and put into a two-layer menu with the most user friendly interface. When Scheduled Recording's turned on, you can schedule your TV recordings anytime in Standby/Hibernate (S3/S4) mode - Available exclusively for setting up a scheduled recording with a single simple click on the EPG screen.
The WinFast PxDTV1300 T is certified by Microsoft and is fully compatible with the Windows Media Center. Newly bundled with the all-in-one IR sensor remote control, the user gets the best of both the WinFast PVR2 software and Windows Media Center for cutting-edge multimedia applications. If you're looking for a quality, compact DVB-T device with useful functions and a good deal all at the same time, you shouldn't look further than the WinFast PxDTV1300 T. The best buy ever for turning your regular PC into an entertaining PCTV!
About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines