Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the release of a new brushed aluminum full tower chassis with a versatile cooling design and removable motherboard tray - PC-A79 - in North America. Capable of supporting HPTX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, this fully aluminum full tower easily contains the latest high-end components, while keeping these components at optimal operating temperatures with its versatile and effective cooling design.
The PC-A79 gives DIY builders several cooling options for a variety of system setups. For the front intake, the three HDD cages have 120mm fans mounted to them. These cages can be set up so that the fans are either towards the front of the case or behind the cage. A dust filter on each on the individual 5.25" front bezels prevents dust from coming in, no matter the setup.
For those looking to install closed loop liquid cooling systems, the PC-A79 is a tool-lessly removable panel that allows 240mm radiators to be easily installed. On the side panel there are two 120mm fans for additional cooling that automatically shutoff when the side panel is removed. There is also a 120mm exhaust fan in the rear pulling out the hot air.
Removable Motherboard Tray
The removable motherboard tray gives unhampered freedom to builders when setting up their system. The motherboard tray also features large cutouts for the CPU and rubber grommets for neat cable management.
Unrestricted Internal Space
The large dimensions (W 230 x H 618 x D 596mm) (9.0" x 24.3" x 23.4") of the PC-A79 translates to unrestricted component installation compatibilities and possibilities. Up to nine 3.5" drives and eight 2.5" drives can be tool-lessly mounted in this brushed aluminum full tower. Multiple graphics cards up to 350mm in length (13.7") can be installed thanks to the 11 expansion slots, and CPU coolers up to 145mm in height (5.7") are supported. Additionally, with the cavernous space inside the PC-A79, enthusiasts will not have to worry about not having enough room to build a high end system.
Rear Wheels for Easy Portability
Two rear wheels on the bottom of the PC-A79 allow the chassis to be easily positioned or moved while the front feet add stability when stationary.
The I/O panel is located on the top of the PC-A79, and is hidden by a stealth cover when not in use. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, eSATA, and HD audio connections.
The PC-A79 will be available in black (PC-A79B) in North America at the beginning of September for the suggested retail price of US $389. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions