Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the release of a new brushed aluminum full tower chassis with a versatile cooling design and removable motherboard tray - PC-A79 - in North America. Capable of supporting HPTX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, this fully aluminum full tower easily contains the latest high-end components, while keeping these components at optimal operating temperatures with its versatile and effective cooling design.
The PC-A79 gives DIY builders several cooling options for a variety of system setups. For the front intake, the three HDD cages have 120mm fans mounted to them. These cages can be set up so that the fans are either towards the front of the case or behind the cage. A dust filter on each on the individual 5.25" front bezels prevents dust from coming in, no matter the setup.
For those looking to install closed loop liquid cooling systems, the PC-A79 is a tool-lessly removable panel that allows 240mm radiators to be easily installed. On the side panel there are two 120mm fans for additional cooling that automatically shutoff when the side panel is removed. There is also a 120mm exhaust fan in the rear pulling out the hot air.
Removable Motherboard Tray
The removable motherboard tray gives unhampered freedom to builders when setting up their system. The motherboard tray also features large cutouts for the CPU and rubber grommets for neat cable management.
Unrestricted Internal Space
The large dimensions (W 230 x H 618 x D 596mm) (9.0" x 24.3" x 23.4") of the PC-A79 translates to unrestricted component installation compatibilities and possibilities. Up to nine 3.5" drives and eight 2.5" drives can be tool-lessly mounted in this brushed aluminum full tower. Multiple graphics cards up to 350mm in length (13.7") can be installed thanks to the 11 expansion slots, and CPU coolers up to 145mm in height (5.7") are supported. Additionally, with the cavernous space inside the PC-A79, enthusiasts will not have to worry about not having enough room to build a high end system.
Rear Wheels for Easy Portability
Two rear wheels on the bottom of the PC-A79 allow the chassis to be easily positioned or moved while the front feet add stability when stationary.
The I/O panel is located on the top of the PC-A79, and is hidden by a stealth cover when not in use. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, eSATA, and HD audio connections.
The PC-A79 will be available in black (PC-A79B) in North America at the beginning of September for the suggested retail price of US $389. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning