Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the release of a new brushed aluminum full tower chassis with a versatile cooling design and removable motherboard tray - PC-A79 - in North America. Capable of supporting HPTX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, this fully aluminum full tower easily contains the latest high-end components, while keeping these components at optimal operating temperatures with its versatile and effective cooling design.
The PC-A79 gives DIY builders several cooling options for a variety of system setups. For the front intake, the three HDD cages have 120mm fans mounted to them. These cages can be set up so that the fans are either towards the front of the case or behind the cage. A dust filter on each on the individual 5.25" front bezels prevents dust from coming in, no matter the setup.
For those looking to install closed loop liquid cooling systems, the PC-A79 is a tool-lessly removable panel that allows 240mm radiators to be easily installed. On the side panel there are two 120mm fans for additional cooling that automatically shutoff when the side panel is removed. There is also a 120mm exhaust fan in the rear pulling out the hot air.
Removable Motherboard Tray
The removable motherboard tray gives unhampered freedom to builders when setting up their system. The motherboard tray also features large cutouts for the CPU and rubber grommets for neat cable management.
Unrestricted Internal Space
The large dimensions (W 230 x H 618 x D 596mm) (9.0" x 24.3" x 23.4") of the PC-A79 translates to unrestricted component installation compatibilities and possibilities. Up to nine 3.5" drives and eight 2.5" drives can be tool-lessly mounted in this brushed aluminum full tower. Multiple graphics cards up to 350mm in length (13.7") can be installed thanks to the 11 expansion slots, and CPU coolers up to 145mm in height (5.7") are supported. Additionally, with the cavernous space inside the PC-A79, enthusiasts will not have to worry about not having enough room to build a high end system.
Rear Wheels for Easy Portability
Two rear wheels on the bottom of the PC-A79 allow the chassis to be easily positioned or moved while the front feet add stability when stationary.
The I/O panel is located on the top of the PC-A79, and is hidden by a stealth cover when not in use. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, eSATA, and HD audio connections.
The PC-A79 will be available in black (PC-A79B) in North America at the beginning of September for the suggested retail price of US $389. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20