Hot on the heels of its successful public beta, Synology advances DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.3 to an official release. Building on its award-winning OS, DSM 4.3 brings dynamic new ways for users to share and display their digital assets; as well as expand on its feature-rich back-end for business. The private cloud has gotten even better. Cloud Station is now 30% faster with delta-updates. Linux users are now supported with an official desktop client. DS Cloud has been enhanced with selective sync; allowing users to select which file types, even down to which documents get synced. "For accessing and sharing digital assets, your private cloud just got a lot better," said Thadd Weil, Public Relations Manager at Synology America Corp.
DSM 4.3 has a number of enhancements for managing and sharing digital assets:
- Improved mobile apps - iOS, Android, and Windows Phone updates
- Photo Station global search - including meta-data
- Shared folder and file links
- Disk Usage Report-Quickly find and eliminate duplicate files
- Other significant features include:
- TRIM support for SSD
- SSD Cache - for enhanced read performance on selected models
- ADS Trusted Domain support
DSM 4.3 is versatile, dynamic, and ready to install. See what else the new DSM has to offer here.