Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, announced the availability for sale in North America of the award-winning Razer Ouroboros gaming mouse. The Razer Ouroboros features fully customizable ergonomics, allowing users to configure the mouse to comfortably fit their hands regardless of hand shape, size or grip-style. The mouse can be custom configured with an adjustable arched palm rest that allows a user to choose from various angles. The Razer Ouroboros also features a retractable back panel that can be set to any one of three positions, as well as four interchangeable side panels.
"The interest for the Razer Ouroboros has been so incredible that we've had to increase production far beyond what we had forecasted," said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "I ask for patience from Razer fans as we work to meet this insane demand and increase the availability throughout North America; the experience will be worth it. When creating the Razer Ouroboros, our goal was to design an all-in-one, ultra-performance product. We achieved that by giving gamers complete control to configure the mouse, from how it will perform in-game to its customizable form factor, ensuring it comfortably fits to specific users. The international media recognized its merits; now, our loyal fans in North America will get that opportunity as well."
The Razer Ouroboros employs a cutting-edge 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor capable of accurately calibrating the mouse to any surface. This provides improved tracking responsiveness and allows users to customize lift-off tracking, creating precision control. With wireless capabilities, the Razer Ouroboros features 1000 Hz Ultrapolling between mouse and computer, ensuring that a user's actuations are instantly translated in a game. In its wireless mode, the Razer Ouroboros is powered by a single rechargeable AA battery capable of at least 12 hours of continuous gaming.
About the Razer Ouroboros
The Razer Ouroboros gaming mouse is designed for both right- and left-handed gamers looking for total control over every feature on their mice. The Razer Ouroboros lets players configure various ergonomics components - from its adjustable arched palm rest to its retractable back panel and interchangeable side grips - to get the best fit for their own hands, regardless of shape, size or grip-style. This ensures users can game for hours on end in complete comfort while minimizing fatigue.
Razer's latest 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor powers this mouse, for ultra-precise tracking with its surface calibration and lift-off tracking features. Its dual wired/wireless capability guarantees gaming-grade performance of 1000 Hz Ultrapolling in either mode. While wireless, the Razer Ouroboros is powered by a single AA battery that promises a minimum of 12 hours of continuous gaming.
To learn more about the Razer Ouroboros, please visit this page.
Price: US $149.99.
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip-styles
- 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 in per sec. / 50 g acceleration
- Runs wirelessly on a rechargeable AA battery
- Battery life: (Approx) 12 hours continuous gaming
Approximate size and weight:
- Length: 122 mm (at shortest length) - 134mm (at longest length) / 4.80 in. - 5.28 in.
- Width: 65 mm / 2.6 in.(with Finger grip panels)
- Height: 39 mm / 1.5 in.
- Weight: 135 g / 0.3 lbs. (with battery)
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017