Creative Technology Ltd today announced the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset for PC and Mac, featuring SBX Pro Studio audio technologies. Priced at only US$59.99, the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury will be demonstrated for the first time at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany from August 21 to 25 at the Creative exhibit at Hall 9.1, B-042.
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset introduces a sleek new design to the Tactic3D headset family. The headset connects to a Mac or PC via USB with the Dual Mode USB adapter, and features a 3.5 mm jack to enable connection to a mobile phone for calls and music playback. The included Sound Blaster Tactic3D Control Panel software suite enables gamers to customize settings to provide the most immersive and accurate 3D acoustic environment. It also enables saving of specific audio profiles which gamers can export and share with others. Proprietary Scout Mode technology empowers gamers to hear enemies from further away for a distinct tactical advantage. Powerful 40 mm Full Spectrum drivers with frequency response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz deliver best-in-class audio quality.
"Riding on the positive momentum of our Sound Blaster Tactic3D range of gaming headsets, we designed the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury with a sleeker, even more comfortable ear cup design than the headsets that inspired it. With this great-looking, comfortable design and our completely customizable suite of sound and voice technologies, we're unleashing the Fury as the best combination of gaming performance and value for the mass market," said Long Chye Low, general manager of audio at Creative.
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset features breathable foam ear cups for extreme comfort and elimination of fatigue for long gaming sessions. With its detachable noise-cancelling microphone, the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury headset is also great for listening to music and movies from a Mac, PC, or smart devices.
SBX Pro Studio Sound and Voice Technologies
- SBX Surround - Creates unprecedented levels of audio realism by producing virtual speakers around, above and below the listener
- SBX Crystalizer - Ensures that every audio detail is heard by restoring the "highs" and "lows" that are compromised with audio compression
- SBX Bass - Dramatically improves the sound experience by expanding the low frequency tones
- SBX Dialog Plus - Intelligently enhances voices in games and moves for dramatically clearer dialog
- SBX Smart Volume - Address the problem of abrupt volume level changes in games by intelligently applying gain and attenuation to deliver consistent volume levels
- Scout Mode - Hear your enemies from further away and gain a distinct tactical advantage in combat
- VoiceFX - Enables alteration of voice with a variety of effects, which can enhance the tone of a voice, create interesting accents, or enable someone to sound like a different person
- Sound Blaster Tactic3D Control Panel - Save and share multiple TacticProfile audio preferences with your friends and teammates
Pricing and Availability
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury gaming headset, priced at US$59.99, is slated for availability in October 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4